AT&T Store Costa Mesa Habor Lites
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Costa Mesa
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Costa Mesa?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Costa Mesa Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 3, 20201 out of 5If I could give no stars I would. I’m ATT costumer for years. Today my phone broke so I stop at they store to buy a new one. Store manager Brandon refused sell one to me because he told me I have wrong kind of account. Prepaid account and not a regular one. He was rude , he was yelling at me as I told him I don’t understand because I bought my phone in att store having prepaid account! and when I got frustrated myself and told him to stop yelling he started to laugh on me and called police telling them I didn’t want to leave. I call att costumer service to ask if it’s truth that people with prepaid account cannot purchase a phone. Att costumer service supervisor told me it is NOT true , they was trying to call this jerk themselves to talk to him but store phone was disconnected. I report him to police and to att . Shame on this store to have Brandon as a manager. Or he doesn’t know what he is doing or he is just a jerk. He is rude, he has no skills or patience to work with people . The way he treated me today reflects not only on this store but on Att as well , store owner should be more wise at choosing his staff !
- November 16, 20195 out of 5Great customer service and watched them take care of other customers and was expedient and polite, while working with our phone replacement. Diego and Marc were the two working with my son and I and other customers. Thank you very much!
- February 11, 20195 out of 5Excellent service. The attention of the workers is very good. Friendly and fast. The Manager speaks English and Spanish, a point in favor of this store. Recommended 100%
- October 4, 20185 out of 5The store representative working that day was very helpful. I believe his name was Giovani. He reviewed my bill for the last year with me and helped me straighten out all the misconfusion that I have been getting for months with customer service phone calls. He was very professional.
- May 9, 20185 out of 5The store manager helped me out with a billing issue. He was fast, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. Wish all managers were this good!