AT&T Store Costa Mesa Habor Lites
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2800 Harbor Blvd
, CA 92626
USWe are located next to Jimmy John's.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Costa Mesa
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Costa Mesa?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Costa Mesa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 3, 20201 out of 5If I could give no stars I would. I’m ATT costumer for years. Today my phone broke so I stop at they store to buy a new one. Store manager Brandon refused sell one to me because he told me I have wrong kind of account. Prepaid account and not a regular one. He was rude , he was yelling at me as I told him I don’t understand because I bought my phone in att store having prepaid account! and when I got frustrated myself and told him to stop yelling he started to laugh on me and called police telling them I didn’t want to leave. I call att costumer service to ask if it’s truth that people with prepaid account cannot purchase a phone. Att costumer service supervisor told me it is NOT true , they was trying to call this jerk themselves to talk to him but store phone was disconnected. I report him to police and to att . Shame on this store to have Brandon as a manager. Or he doesn’t know what he is doing or he is just a jerk. He is rude, he has no skills or patience to work with people . The way he treated me today reflects not only on this store but on Att as well , store owner should be more wise at choosing his staff !
- November 16, 20195 out of 5Great customer service and watched them take care of other customers and was expedient and polite, while working with our phone replacement. Diego and Marc were the two working with my son and I and other customers. Thank you very much!
- February 11, 20195 out of 5Excellent service. The attention of the workers is very good. Friendly and fast. The Manager speaks English and Spanish, a point in favor of this store. Recommended 100%
- October 4, 20185 out of 5The store representative working that day was very helpful. I believe his name was Giovani. He reviewed my bill for the last year with me and helped me straighten out all the misconfusion that I have been getting for months with customer service phone calls. He was very professional.
- May 9, 20185 out of 5The store manager helped me out with a billing issue. He was fast, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. Wish all managers were this good!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.