AT&T Store Covina Covina
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
984 E Badillo St
, CA 91724
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Covina
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Covina?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Covina Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 16, 20201 out of 5Poor Customer Service. The manager Daniel and staff need better training. The say one thing and offer do another. The don't understand their own prices and give you quotes but not accurate.
Please read other reviews on account. I called corporate on information shared of what I observed with the colleagues working in this store. I am cancelling my accounts Cable and cell phone service once I receive my return.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hi Mark Lopez. Thank you for making us aware of this issue… we’d love to the opportunity to make this lackluster
experience up to you!
- August 15, 20201 out of 5If I can give ATT Covina Store a '0' rating I would. I first went into the store and spoke to a manager "Daniel" which was earlier in the day. I was asking for upgrades on my two lines. He first quoted me my monthly bill would be $138, two dollars less than what I was paying for 2 iPhone and iPad. He also quoted me at $160 for 11 pro max. I told the manager I would be in later after my wife get off work to complete an upgrade.
I went in just after 5PM to discover the prices had changed. I was helped by sales associate Anthony and gave him the business card/piece of paper of Daniel quotes which he had given me earlier and they both went to the back to discuss office what was said. They both came out several minutes later and said it was for the iPhone 11. Then Anthony said they didn't add the IPad. Then Daniel stated he forgot to add that apologizing plus it was for on 64G and not the larger Gigs on the account which was more. I agreed and told him fine, which came up to $159.
Then the sales person said for both phones since I would have to return 1 phone I would be only charge a $76.87 for the taxes on the phone which was I agreed.
Then as Anthony started to program the other phone he again went to the back and spoke to the manager and said there would be $190 deposit for the other phone plus an taxes on the new phone with the total payment of $343.74 for 1 extra phone plus a $19 increase each month.
It went from taxes on 1 phone of $76.87 to $343.74. They wasted almost 3 hours of my time mainly waiting because they couldn't reprogram my old phone. After a couple hours I ask for every back without any changes or purchases. I finally walk out of the store after they had closed. I was extremely upset. I sure hope this doesn't happen to any other customer. They need help and obviously don't understand their own prices. The should not be quoting monthly fee's if they don't know.
I would strongly suggest going to another ATT store or try another service as I'm planning to do now. There is way too many other services such at Verizon, T-Mobil, etc.
You can bet I lost all faith with ATT, I will be looking for Internet, Cable and phone service, bank on that....….
I do plan on talking to ATT people leaders and letting them know my frustration, this was wrong.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hi Mark Lopez. Hi Mark Lopez. Thank you for making us aware of this issue… we’d love to the opportunity to make this lackluster experience up to you! We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- August 4, 20201 out of 5Customer servive was extremely poor. Verizon wireless is excited to have me as a new customer. Im sorry but the manager on duty on 0803 needs coaching.Response from AT&TAugust 6, 2020Hi Juliana f. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, as this is not the kind of experience we want for our customers. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- December 2, 20191 out of 5We have a business account and have frequently shopped at this store. Staff was always attentive and helpful. This morning I stopped in at 11:00AM ready to purchase an iPhone 11.The team member was with another customer but told me that he would be with me "in a minute". At 11:30 I had enough and walked out without a single word from this guy. Unfortunately, I can't take a day off from work to buy a phone. Either staff up your stores or close them.
- June 16, 20191 out of 5Came in looking to purchase a last minute father's day gift and the person working could not be bothered to help me and had the attitude of a middle school girl. When I asked how much an item cost she said "Turn the box around", I explained it had no price tag, she then beckoned me over with her hand and said "Bring it here". Overall extremely rude.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.