AT&T Store Daly City Westlake Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Daly City
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Daly City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Daly City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 2, 20205 out of 5I went toAT&T store in Westlake CA
To upgrade my phone..They were wonderful, made me feel welcomed
Took time to answer all my questions
And then some... Left completely satisfied
I am referring all my friends to them.
- August 3, 20201 out of 5Worst att I’ve been to. If corporate doesn’t read this and do something I have zero faith in AT&T as a company. Went there to upgrade a phone. The manager told us that we couldn’t get the upgrade because it’s locked for a special sale. She said we would have to get a brand new line otherwise we couldn’t get the last phone they had in stock. Went to another att the manager there told us they lied to us and that the west lake store just tried to hustle people with bait and switch tactics. The other store was able to do everything we needed without selling us a new line, lying about the last phone being locked for special people. The fact that the west lake store has done this a number of times is disgusting. Maybe it is because we didn’t speak English well.
- January 28, 20205 out of 5ON 1-22-20 I WENT TO THE GREAT AT&T MOBILITY STORE IN THE WESTLAKE SHOPPIMG CENTER TO GET INFO ON THEIR SERVICES AND ABOUT THE FIRST NET NETWORK AND THE RUGGED SONIM TECH PHONES , THE XP8 AND XP5S, THE MANAGER JESSICA , DEANDRO AND THE REST OF THE CREW WERE EXCELLENT AT EXPLAINING THE FIRST NET NETWORK AND HOW THE SONIM TECH RUGGED PHONES WORK ON THE NETWORK, THEY HAVE FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE, READY TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS RIGHT WHEN I WALKED IN THE DOOR. THEY WERE OUTSTANDING IN THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND ARE A CREDIT TO THE AT&T CO, PLUS THE STORE LAYOUT AND COLOR LAYOUT IS VERY COOL LOOKING, ITS MAKES YOU WANT TO RETURN . SO THE STAFF AND THE STORE OUR GREAT AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.Response from AT&TJanuary 28, 2020Hello FREDDY C Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope to see you very soon!