AT&T Store Dana Point Dana Point
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Dana Point
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dana Point?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dana Point Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 5, 20211 out of 5My old iphone 6 fell and was deemed worthless...needless to say I needed a new phone. I chose the SE because I thought it would be similar to my 6 phone,Kimberly my sales person (also the manager) asked me which color I wanted
and she showed me the red one..I thought the color on the box looked metallic and I said oh, if it was Tesla red I would get it so I settled for the black. After leaving the store I noticed that the first phone call I made sounded a bit muffled. When I got home and made a few more calls I felt that the microphone just didn't sound quite right. I spent some time looking into the problem, checking out the SE phone and saw that the phone actually did come in Tesla red lol. Anyway, I brought the phone back to the store first thing the next day and she (kimberly) felt that my phone sounded ok...well , ok to her ...I made a few calls while I was there and she felt my concerns weren't valid (even though each call sounded different)and that I would have to pay $55.00 restocking fee to replace the phone. The mask came off (not really), and she showed her true colors) no pun intended!
I left feeling stunned and angry, I don't replace phones very often and I felt that since I have my phone for years it should sound good at least to me...I don't care if the sales person thinks it sounds good...she's not using it...anyway I called customer care and they gave me a credit for the restocking fee, and now I will go elsewhere to make the exchange. I hate it when people are nice, nice, nice and then they prove not to be! Phoney!
- June 20, 20205 out of 5The sales representative went out of her way to help me and even called another store for the phone my husband wanted. Great service!Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Jana J., We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 10, 20195 out of 5Michael went out of his way to help me with my phone and I really appreciate his effort.Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2019Hi Renata H..
We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a great experience.
Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit.
- September 9, 20191 out of 5Not good service. Rude workers.
- March 2, 20191 out of 5The worst service. The employee that helped me had poor customer skills and she didn’t have the knowledge to help me with my issue on my phone. She walked away and was so ruid. I bought my phone , Apple Watch and case there. I wish I would never had given them the business. I want to say her name is Laura.