AT&T Store Dana Point Dana Point
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Dana Point
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dana Point?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dana Point Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 20, 20205 out of 5The sales representative went out of her way to help me and even called another store for the phone my husband wanted. Great service!Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Jana J., We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 10, 20195 out of 5Michael went out of his way to help me with my phone and I really appreciate his effort.Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2019Hi Renata H..
We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a great experience.
Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit.
- September 9, 20191 out of 5Not good service. Rude workers.
- March 2, 20191 out of 5The worst service. The employee that helped me had poor customer skills and she didn’t have the knowledge to help me with my issue on my phone. She walked away and was so ruid. I bought my phone , Apple Watch and case there. I wish I would never had given them the business. I want to say her name is Laura.
- December 10, 20181 out of 5Earlier in the day I spent 56 minutes on the phone with a rep that could not do what I was requesting. He just transferred me to another agent which was great. She made notes of all the changes I wanted and I said I will go to my store and make the changes in person and pickup my new phone. I arrived at the store and spoke with the man working. I ask him to open my file and read what the notes say. He said just tell me, I said no please read the notes to me. so he did. then we looked at the iPhone 8 and 10. I ask him a questions about my photos being in the cloud and how do I get access to them. He said I could not except to down load them on the phone. I said that doesn't make sense. After I wasn't going to purchase a phone at that moment he was done with me. Saying we sell the phones and do not nessesarily know how they operate.