AT&T Store Encinitas Encinitas Promenade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Encinitas
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Encinitas?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Encinitas Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 1, 20201 out of 5Quoted one hour wait by an understaffed store for a mere trade in. Came back an hour later. Waited another half hour and was told it'd be 30-45 minutes longer. Apparently the trade in can be done in seconds, but why would they efficiently give you money back? It's a ploy.
Three people working and one is assigned to "check people in". Meanwhile, one of the two other agents is talking to another customer at a table about grapefruit trees rather than helping other customers get on their way. The other working with a customer who wasn't even on the board/in line. Inefficient. Understaffed. Poorly managed. Go to a different store. Or better yet, different company.Response from AT&TDecember 2, 2020Hello Chris C Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- August 21, 20201 out of 5Worker was very rude. He told me things like "Your life is not that hard" and "You'll be fine." He was only trying to sell us things we said we weren't interested in, and didn't want us to upgrade our phones. He sent us away to repare multiple things on our phones instead of talking to us about what we wanted. Talked to my mother and I as if we were stupid and didn't know what we were talking about. We had a bad experience with Kashif.Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 13, 20195 out of 5Can't say enough about my customer service person, Sera! I am an older consumer & not too tech savvy and Sera was so patient and gracious and walk me through my issues with such knowledge & clarity. Really left the store happy!
- January 9, 20195 out of 5
- July 23, 20185 out of 5Was able to set up my Apple Watch when Apple couldn’t