AT&T Store - Closed Fremont Mowry Avenue
3171 Mowry Ave
, CA 94538
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Fremont
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fremont?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fremont Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 20, 20201 out of 5This store persons doesn't have any knowledge. As per online support persons directions, i went there and here they said they cannot help it. Only online can do. They couldn't see the full issue. Simply said they cannot. Very bad. Not even worth for single star. I am NOT RECOMMENDING this store.
- March 4, 20191 out of 5Clerk had such long nails it was difficult for her to negotiate the tablet. When a male customer came in she looked at the other clerk and said "hey can you go help that dude" ( he was a older elderly man ) Went to the store twice and neither time she backed up my phone stating their internet service was no good and I needed to do it at home and come back.
- February 21, 20191 out of 5Went to the Mowry Fremont AT&T store and it did not seem crowded. There were plenty employees around with their name tags on and only 4 names on waiting list up on the screen. There was one female employee looking like she was taking inventory, then when she was done she sat there talking to the security guard until a customer that was getting tired of waiting said "can you help me" and she asked him if his name was on the board and he said yes, he was 3rd on the list. She helped him. Then when she was done she got on her phone and started reading texts messages. Did not look work related, then another female employee came out from the back and they stood there talking the 1st female for an hour. I waited for an hour and 30 minutes and I was next on the list. When I finally walked I took a picture of the two females that were still standing there talking while several other customers were waiting to be helped. Now, everybody knows you have to wait at an AT&T store but not with employees sitting around socializing. I have a fair amount of phones on my plan, spend a lot every month with AT&T and I am very disappointed in the service at this store. There was another instant on early afternoon and I was the only customer in the store and I got very poor service from a male supervisor.
- February 15, 20195 out of 5My experience was great. The rep. was kind, took his time telling me the features of my phone, help me set my phone up to my car. I think this store is wonderful.
- May 7, 20185 out of 5Representative was very well versed on products on hand. Knew what the issue was and we were on our way in no time.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.