AT&T Store Huntington Beach Huntington Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
18583 Main St
, CA 92648
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Huntington Beach. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Huntington Beach
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Huntington Beach?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Huntington Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever. The two guys working didn’t even get up when a customer walked in; they just sat there and offered zero assistance. All they had to say was “sorry not our problem.”Response from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hi Nicole. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- March 16, 20201 out of 5I went in with my service dog to purchase a phone. I was told dogs are illegal and rudely told to leave. I told the employee that he was incorrect and show me documentation.I aske him for his name and he wouldn't give me his name and ordered me to get out and he was the manager. I called another store and asked if this was correct and the manager said absolutely not California one can bring in service dog to a retail ATT store. He said to call and issue a complaint.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- March 21, 20195 out of 5Great service, went above and beyond to help me. I was very impressed! even the other employee said hello and i usually don't like going in store but i was treated great and did not wait. excellent customer service and i left with a smile!!
- November 7, 20185 out of 5The team at the Huntington Beach store was knowledgeable, helpful and super friendly.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.