AT&T Store Ladera Ranch Ladera Ranch
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ladera Ranch
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ladera Ranch?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Ladera Ranch Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 24, 20201 out of 5Catherine was extremely rude to my boyfriend. He needed help with activating his new phone, she told him he should call att or go to another store to get help and gave him a post it note with the number on it. Terrible customer service on her part.
- November 21, 20201 out of 5Catherine was extremely rude with a sarcastic undertone to her voice. Also gave me a phone number to get help which turned out to be the wrong number. If you want good customer service don’t ask for Catherine.
- June 25, 20191 out of 5My dad died in January. I have been to AT&T stores, called, emailed and visited stores and his internet is still not canceled. In fact, it’s past due and was sent to collections. I have been to this store twice and called it twice, talking to four different employees including the manager. And just received another past due bill. AT&T has been by far the worst the deal with when cancelled a deceased person’s account. I have been a customer for 20+ years and am wondering why I have any loyalty at all.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5I was greeted as soon as I entered the store and was assisted immediately. Staff was very helpful is resolving my situation and also assisted me in the purchase of new service and multiple devices.
- October 9, 20181 out of 5I was trying to activate six cellular lines with AT&T. I have been to the AT&T store four times and no one can seem to help me. Each of the four times that I was there the manager was not present in the store. It is a real shame that I had to take my business elsewhere. You would think six lines would be something AT&T would want. They could save so much money in advertising if they only signed up the people that walked in. I witnessed two other customers leave the store very unhappy. They took their business elsewhere. In a quarter mile radius there are two other cell phone storefronts. The lack of customer service easily pushed customers to a different carrier.