AT&T Store Laguna Niguel Laguna Niguel
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Laguna Niguel
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Laguna Niguel?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Laguna Niguel Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 10, 20201 out of 5We've been doing business with this store for over 10 years. Our company has a business account with AT&T, we will be switching companies after the awful incident we experienced at this store with one of their employees named Bobby. We waited for 30 minutes to be helped. There were only two workers and they both were busy with clients, the female employee came to us and told us that she could help us out in 15 minutes, she needed to do something else for the previous client that had just left, then she left to the employee only area. 1 minute after this, Bobby finished with his client and proceeded to help the person behind us, I told Bobby that no one had helped us yet, he turned around and said that his coworker was helping us, I told him that his coworker told us that she could help us in 15 minutes, he seemed frustrated and told us that he wasn't going to help us and to keep waiting, I told him that it wasn't right and that we would leave, he said "ok goodbye", I told him that we had our business account there and are loyal clients and his exact words were "I don't care". I've never in my life experience this type of service, I'm upset and frustrated with the way we were treated. We'll switch to a company that wants our business and actually "cares".
- October 3, 20201 out of 5I haven’t even been in this location yet to shop phones, but reading the reviews only confirms what my family member experienced. She was going to upgrade to two new phones & was told by an associate that she didn’t need a new phone. My family walked out & drove to the Ladera Ranch store ( way out of her way). She explained how helpful they were & even explained ways she could save $$.
Is this location (Laguna Niguel) owned by AT&T or a franchise? Might be the problem if a franchise
- June 14, 20201 out of 5Nothing like ripping off a old lady. You see Tamir....run. Super sad.
- April 16, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service, the associate was very rude and would not assist in setting up the new phone I purchased. He did not do a test call or anything and I left the store with a non functioning phone. I had to go to a different store, purchase a new SIM card to resolve the issue. It took all day. I suspect this location will close down soon with cutbacks, and I don’t think that it would be a bad thing. Their customer service is terrible and they treat people horribly.Response from AT&TApril 17, 2020Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 9, 20191 out of 5My mom and I went to this AT@T location in Laguna Niguel right across from Home Depot. When we walked in WE weren’t acknowledged! There was no one out on the sales floor?? That’s horrible customer service!!! I plan on speaking to a manager and the person above him!! I can’t believe this! I was very disappointed! If there were zero stars I’d give then that!!