AT&T Store Livermore Las Positas Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Livermore
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Livermore?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Livermore Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 4, 20205 out of 5Justine and Romero are two of the most helpful people! I feel they went above and beyond in helping us out today. Justine was clear, precise and patient helping us out. Romero also went out of his way to make sure our trip to the ATT store was successful. Great people to work with! Thank you for everything!!Response from AT&TSeptember 6, 2020Hello Karen S,
We our number one goal is to ensure you receive the best experience with us here at the Livermore location. I am happy Justine and Romeo were able to assist you with your needs. We really appreciate your business, and hope to see you in the future!
- July 17, 20201 out of 5This store is horrible!!!!! The people here tell you one thing then you call att on the phone and they tell you something else that totally differs what the the store employees tell you. The store employees will set up a new line for you in the store and then mess up your entire billing so you have to spend hours on the phone with att Customer service. The people on the phone at att customer service are extremely helpful and patient and never provide you with misleading or wrong information which cannot be said about the employees of the att store in Livermore. The att employees in the Livermore store will also do things that are very unethical. I have noticed in the many reviews for this store on yelp, google, and other sites that one name keeps showing up in the many complaints about this store. Maybe it is time to train the employees at the att store to be on the same page as the phone reps at att customer service phone center. Also the att Livermore employees should not promise discounts to customers when purchasing a new phone or new service when those discounts are not authorized by att. And a warning to everyone always check your att bill anytime you have visited the att store in Livermore as things will show up on your bill you never signed up for or authorized.Response from AT&TJuly 18, 2020Hello Gsl This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- July 13, 20205 out of 5I had Tmobile and was not happy with them it so happened I was in In and out parking lot just frustrated with Tmobile customer service so I seen att and decided to stop in. I was greeted by Galeb as soon as entered. You want to talk about a book of knowledge he was amazing. He got me a great deal was very efficient. What can I say big customer service difference, professionalism at it best. As soon as my comcast is done I will be switch that over as well.Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hello Mark,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience, and we are happy that you experienced just that. Hope to see you again soon!
- July 10, 20201 out of 5Gentleman Galeb unprofessional and more so pushed the sale.Response from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hello Micheal Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 21, 20195 out of 5Rajan is AWESOME!! I went into the store 30 minutes before it closed (I thought they closed an hour later than they actually did) and wanted to upgrade my iPhone. I was immediately greeted by Rajan. He was SUPER friendly. I apologized for coming in so close to closing and asked if it would be better for me to wait until the following day. He didn't even think about it....he told me to have a seat and he would be happy to help me....and he meant it. He took the time to explain a couple promotions that they are having, as well as answer any and ALL of my questions (and I had plenty of them)....and never ONCE made me feel like he was irritated by the fact that he was still helping me after the store had closed. He took the time to make sure I had all the information in order to make the best decision for me and my situation. Honestly, if it were a perfect world, every person that was employed at ANY AT&T store, would be clones of him.....He deserves a gift card and a party in his honor...AND a raise!!!! Thanks for hiring him in the Livermore store!!Response from AT&TOctober 15, 2019Thank you jonna43! We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates.