AT&T Store Livermore Las Positas Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Livermore
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Livermore?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Livermore Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 11, 20212 out of 5So really I would give this store a 1 star rating yet it received 2 because in my process of transferring over from Verizon they dealt with me often as patient as they could since Verizon didn’t want to release my number. The entire store assisted me at one point so this was an entirely great service from all..... So I assumed future visits and service would match or be somewhat close instead I’ve been very wrong.
First about a month ago I went to the store on a Sunday night I believe ONLY to pay for my phone bill so very quick service as I was in the area and my phone had already been suspended. Doors were open I walked in, seen 7 different employees all in the main lobby on the cell phone and to be told they are closed . I told them I had about 20minutes as stated on their front door and he so rudely denied me service and asked me to leave and do It online as all his fellow co workers scattered into the back room and literally as I’m outside on the line with AT&T customer service to pay my bill and then to speak about the worst service I probably had ever received. It took 25minutes for the employees to leave and in 25mins they couldn’t have just took my cash payment for my phone when there’s 7 of them doing nothing! That’s unbelievable
Next 1 week ago I went into the store to pay my bill again and ask about adding and purchasing, possibly a new tablet for my brother as his had broken. Everything was going fine , the quote I was given was great however during the last 10minutes I had all the employees surrounding the table where I was being helped and when I asked why because it was very uncomfortable she said she was ensuring that everything was being met per providing customer service on the employees end. Not only was that super uncomfortable but it really took 4 employees to surround the table like that. I mean you have 7 employees on the floor at once. There’s a manager sitting on a desk if they ever come out from the back, you have 2 people constantly taking all the customers while the other 5 are huddling around talking and on their phone doing absolutely nothing, if they forget their work badge they wear another employees(hence why I hesitated to call any of them by name because who knows if it’s even theirs, they wear sports jerseys if they forget theirs at home. Some employees who don’t even know how to take a payment are already on the floor assisting customers and are the ones most likely to do so because the other 5 clearly TAKE AND GIVE THEMSELVES SENIORITY which is quite clear as they also get frustrated when the training 2 have questions or are having issues.
These all are FACTS! As these are situations I’ve seen myself upon trying to get assistance within a 2month max TIMESPAN!
Anywho have less employees working at a time, rotate the employees with work and with the REQUIREMENTS TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS, have your manager be on floor more as his store is having clear issues, train them better before having them on the floor, prohibit the use of name tags that aren’t theirs as well as use of street clothing , I’m not a raiders fan and could of felt very insulted to have seen that by Romeo (SORRY I MEAN ROMERO) , ROMERO was wearing Romeos name tag one day. The rest of the name as mentioned im doubtful about having any validation or just for the day. Require them to work til close not 30mins prior when 7 employees are working and nobody inside the store. Please send my feedback to store manager as I have feedback for every single employee at that store on a direct level as they have all helped me at one point. Or I’ve definitely noticed their customer service attentions and work ethic. Brittney hopefully you’re service is much better as this is a terrible representation for your store and for you to an extent . Regards, MH
- February 4, 20215 out of 5Galeb was great in making a painful process less painfulResponse from AT&TFebruary 6, 2021Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. we are happy that you had a great experience.
- September 4, 20205 out of 5Justine and Romero are two of the most helpful people! I feel they went above and beyond in helping us out today. Justine was clear, precise and patient helping us out. Romero also went out of his way to make sure our trip to the ATT store was successful. Great people to work with! Thank you for everything!!Response from AT&TSeptember 6, 2020Hello Karen S,
We our number one goal is to ensure you receive the best experience with us here at the Livermore location. I am happy Justine and Romeo were able to assist you with your needs. We really appreciate your business, and hope to see you in the future!
- July 17, 20201 out of 5This store is horrible!!!!! The people here tell you one thing then you call att on the phone and they tell you something else that totally differs what the the store employees tell you. The store employees will set up a new line for you in the store and then mess up your entire billing so you have to spend hours on the phone with att Customer service. The people on the phone at att customer service are extremely helpful and patient and never provide you with misleading or wrong information which cannot be said about the employees of the att store in Livermore. The att employees in the Livermore store will also do things that are very unethical. I have noticed in the many reviews for this store on yelp, google, and other sites that one name keeps showing up in the many complaints about this store. Maybe it is time to train the employees at the att store to be on the same page as the phone reps at att customer service phone center. Also the att Livermore employees should not promise discounts to customers when purchasing a new phone or new service when those discounts are not authorized by att. And a warning to everyone always check your att bill anytime you have visited the att store in Livermore as things will show up on your bill you never signed up for or authorized.Response from AT&TJuly 18, 2020Hello Gsl This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- July 13, 20205 out of 5I had Tmobile and was not happy with them it so happened I was in In and out parking lot just frustrated with Tmobile customer service so I seen att and decided to stop in. I was greeted by Galeb as soon as entered. You want to talk about a book of knowledge he was amazing. He got me a great deal was very efficient. What can I say big customer service difference, professionalism at it best. As soon as my comcast is done I will be switch that over as well.Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hello Mark,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience, and we are happy that you experienced just that. Hope to see you again soon!