AT&T Store Los Angeles Ladera Heights
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Los Angeles
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Los Angeles?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Los Angeles Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20205 out of 5Great service
- May 24, 20205 out of 5Kemberli was helpful for the past two days. She was knowledgeable and made the experience super easy. The staff kept the store clean and made sure they wiped down the table and chair after each customer.Response from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hi Jacelyn HB. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 20, 20205 out of 5Awesome personalities and very knowledgeable about products I'm enjoying my services I purchased thanks teamResponse from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hello Kathryn H Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- January 23, 20201 out of 5The store numbers doesn’t work, they gave me cards with the employees names and numbers AND those numbers didn’t work or someone answers and says it’s not their number anymore. They act like they can’t pull up any information I am talking about when I do arrive and they always tell me to CALL knowing they will never receive my calls. AT&T was never really a bad service for me but dealing with these people here makes me definitely want to switch everything. These people are horrible.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2020Hello Errian, F. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 3, 20191 out of 5This is my third time at this location, the staff seems very unorganized. Always short staffed or staff hanging out in the back as opposed to helping out guest up front.
We received a phone call about a trade in; hence we never traded any phone in. We recently just purchased the iPhone 11 so they made us come in all to find out they were mistaken on the members lines. Essentially they didn’t bother to check and confirm names and numbers on those lines.
After this unpleasant experience we decided to stay and ask to check our line and confirm our fees. Yet we waited over an hour for a simple 5 minute question.Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hi Mary R.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope you will be back for a better experience.