AT&T Store Los Angeles Beverly Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Los Angeles Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 6, 20201 out of 5Extremely unprofessional. Do not go to this store. If you do, avoid the store manager Chris.
I went to this store to upgrade my iPhone and asked that AppleCare be added to my upgrade. Month's later my phone did not start and I took it into the Genius Bar. There I learned that my phone did not have AppleCare as I requested when I set up the phone. I called the store and was told that they would only look at my account in person. After showing up in person store manager Chris discovered that AT&T failed to enroll me in Apple Care as I requested. Extremely frustrated I asked for a credit to be applied to my account. Store Manager Chris directed me to the AT&T 611 number because he was "out of credits" for the day. After calling the AT&T 611 service number, they said that they had no record of me coming in store. Even more frustrated I called back the store to Store Manager Chris. Store Manager Chris said that he couldn't do anything and hung up on me.Response from AT&TFebruary 14, 2020Hello Michael Ai. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. This is not the experience we wanted you to have.
- October 24, 20195 out of 5I received EXCELLENT help from assistant manager, Chris, regarding my phone warranty. He spoke to numerous AT&T associates over the phone on my behalf for close to an hour trying to figure out my phone/warranty issue. I would have gone bonkers making those calls myself, so thank you for the friendly service.Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Doug! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope to see you back soon!
- February 18, 20195 out of 5The agent from Houston was great ! Very knowledgeable and great customer service
- February 3, 20191 out of 5Spent an hour attempting to buy an iPhone. My driver’s license was requested and photographed front/back three different times, my social security number was requested multiple times and I was told this was standard verification process. The manager was on the phone with someone when she asked me for the last four of my social and I have no idea who she was talking to. The way personal information is tossed around in this location, it’s no wonder identity theft is so common. After an hour of the manager and a sales associate attempting to access the business account system, I’d had enough and left. Spare yourself the untrained staff and surly attitudes and go elsewhere for your ATT needs.
- November 25, 20181 out of 5Last night I came to pick up my new iPhone XS after work. It was a proud moment for me as I haven’t upgraded in years. When I walked in I couldn’t tell the employees from the customers (there were no customers) A representative named Luis helped me in the most unprofessional way.. he basically took the payment and gave me the phone in a bag. He didn’t tell me he was deactivating my current phone right away. I had to ask what to do. No help with set up was offered either. I know if this was my job I would be fired.