AT&T - Closed Mission Viejo Mission Viejo Mall
184 Shops at Mission Viejo
, CA 92691
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in. Plus learn how to get up to a $200 Samsung Credit when you pre-order.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Mission Viejo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mission Viejo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mission Viejo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 11, 20195 out of 5
- February 2, 20195 out of 5Upgraded phones and our plans. Iman was extremely helpful and walked us through everything. He helped us set up our phones, and followed up later to ensure we were satisfied.
- July 16, 20185 out of 5Purchased two new phones. The sales person spent adequate time to explain and set up my new phones which was greatly appreciated
- March 20, 20185 out of 5Best service ever will tell everyone its a great store Thank you
- January 26, 20182 out of 5So me and my partner went in to set up an account. They said it would be cheaper if we did one account and then got a second line on that account. My partners phone worked fine but my phone wouldn't connect to the network. After the person in the store spent a while mucking around with the phone she concluded that the phone would not work with the network and I should get a new one. I went away to think about it and logged into my account that evening to find that there was a payment pending and my plan would not be enabled until I paid. I had already paid in the store so something was wrong. My phone had been getting messages from at&t to say I was out of data when we were in the store but the staff didn't think that mattered. We went back in and told them it said we needed to pay before my plan would be activated. Another hour or so watching them muck around and I ended up on the phone talking to the helpdesk who immidiatly told me the money had gone to the wrong place and would they like me to put it towards my plan. So once that had been done everything started working.While the staff where very nice and spent a lot of time trying to help they didn't have any troubleshooting skills. If I had followed their advice I would have wasted money on a new phone just to find that out that one didn't work either since they had mucked up the payment in the first place. We pointed out that At&t we're notifiying me that I had no data and that they payment was pending but that didn't seem to help them find any problem. If I had just called the helpdesk myself and not bothered with the store I would have saved myself a lot of time.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.