AT&T Store Mission Viejo Mission Viejo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mission Viejo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 26, 20201 out of 5I've been an ATT customer for as long as ATT has had a mobile platform. I've purchased 20-30 phones over the years from them. I bought an iPhone 10X max 16 months ago in this store The manager at the time said I could get AppleCare directly through them, no need to go to the Apple store. I ordered it. They forgot, or the order went sideways. I now have a broken phone, with no insurance and 8 months left on the contract. After 2 hours on the phone with "ATT Customer Loyalty", I was told to pound sand. I could get a new phone if I paid them $468 for the old phone. I pointed out that I had 3 cell phones, 3 iPads, home internet, home TV and 2 landlines with ATT. We pay a total of $6,000-$7,000/year to ATT. They once again told me to pound sand. So now I will comb through the various contracts with ATT and cancel all of them when there is no penalty for doing so. The current manager of this store was very nice, but the indifference of ATT to a longtime and pretty profitable customer is just stunning.
- February 15, 20195 out of 5I went in and was served right away. Several associates assisted me as it wasn’t a busy time. Not only did I get the information I came for I learned about a new product I am now enjoying. Thank you!
- October 1, 20185 out of 5This location was attentive at changing phone color without any charges and provided great service. The manager was great as well. The Ladera Ranch location quoted me a rediculous restocking fee for an unopened box so I would not go to that one!
- September 30, 20185 out of 5After a poor experience at the store inside the Mission Viejo mall, we decided to try Kaleidoscope but called first because we didn’t want to go into a store for nothing again. Manager assured us he can help even with just a few minutes before closing. We arrived and he handled everything quickly and got the job done. The most accommodation ever experienced from a carrier store.
- April 17, 20185 out of 5I had a good experience with the numbers so I went back to att