AT&T Store Montebello Montebello
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Montebello
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Montebello?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Montebello Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20191 out of 5Store says it opens at 10 am. Waited until almost 10:30 am. What is up with that??
- April 12, 20191 out of 5bad servicei can't believe what just happen,when to this store to upgrade one of my line,been client for more than 10 years never had a problem till today,i wanted to pay for the phone in full and representative said no you can't do that you pay just the sales taxes today and after a month you come and pay off the phone if you want,the phone was very expensive and i always pay for my phones in one payment but today this representative name Devin say no,I thinking of changing my business to to someone else and take my 6 lines because this place seen that don't care of losing clients with that service,that's why they have those people working there so rude,very disappoint...
- April 12, 20191 out of 5i can't believe what just happen,when to this store to upgrade one of my line,been client for more than 10 years never had a problem till today,i wanted to pay for the phone in full and representative said no you can't do that you pay just the sales taxes today and after a month you come and pay off the phone if you want,the phone was very expensive and i always pay for my phones in one payment but today this representative name Devin say no,I thinking of changing my business some where else and take my 6 lines ,ATT doesn't care of losing clients ,that's way they have those people working there so rude,very disappoint...
- March 7, 20191 out of 5Store was ok, but the lady who helped us was disrespectful. She always has a negative comment, to whatever we say. For example I told her "to please do this line first then I'll think about upgrading my phone." And she responded "I was not talking to you" SMH. please teach your sales staff manners, oops manners can't be taught at the office, it's taught at home.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5It went well. I’m sure the time of day had something to do with our expedited visit. Very friendly rep. Answered my questions and helped me understand my services and bill.