AT&T Store Mountain View Grant Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mountain View
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mountain View?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mountain View Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 17, 20205 out of 5Talked to Jessica about an internet speed issue. She was very helpful and guided us to a quick solution. What had been a real headache was taken care of by her clear guidance that produced an effective outcome. We are pleased to recognize her professionalism and expert technical assistance!
- September 22, 20201 out of 5worst customer service bought an I phone was told I could take it back it is only 3 days old I was hung up on. called back and was told to take it to an apple store the asm escobon he reached out to store manager Ivy she told him to tell me to take to apple if it keeps over heating...I will be ending all my contracts with ATT time to move on!!!!!!!!Response from AT&TSeptember 22, 2020Hello Tim. We apologize and want to correct this! Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- December 3, 20191 out of 5Just as many other pepple have said worst customer service ever. 45 minute wait while employees stood around doing nothing.Response from AT&TJanuary 14, 2020Hello Amy L. We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- September 11, 20195 out of 5Great staff, helped by Richard, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave me a great bundle and even helped me create a business account for my linesResponse from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hello John, K Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- June 23, 20191 out of 5Walked in and gave my name while I waited for three customers in line before me. Waited for 45 minutes while employees stood around looking bored. Other customers who has been waiting longer than I was were barked at by surly employee: “Did you come here to argue or are you going to listen to me?” Bad vibes, bad customer service, bad management.