AT&T Store Mountain View Grant Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Mountain View
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mountain View?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mountain View Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 22, 20201 out of 5worst customer service bought an I phone was told I could take it back it is only 3 days old I was hung up on. called back and was told to take it to an apple store the asm escobon he reached out to store manager Ivy she told him to tell me to take to apple if it keeps over heating...I will be ending all my contracts with ATT time to move on!!!!!!!!Response from AT&TSeptember 22, 2020Hello Tim. We apologize and want to correct this! Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- December 3, 20191 out of 5Just as many other pepple have said worst customer service ever. 45 minute wait while employees stood around doing nothing.Response from AT&TJanuary 14, 2020Hello Amy L. We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- September 11, 20195 out of 5Great staff, helped by Richard, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Gave me a great bundle and even helped me create a business account for my linesResponse from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hello John, K Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- June 23, 20191 out of 5Walked in and gave my name while I waited for three customers in line before me. Waited for 45 minutes while employees stood around looking bored. Other customers who has been waiting longer than I was were barked at by surly employee: “Did you come here to argue or are you going to listen to me?” Bad vibes, bad customer service, bad management.
- May 13, 20191 out of 5Rude customer service, impatient staff. We (the customers) have to know all the plans they have. They will not explain a thing to you. When you ask for what kind of plans they have, they will ask you back what you want without explaining anything. Walked out the door without any answers or anything done. Do not waste your time coming here, I would recommend going to another store. At least you will get your things done.