AT&T Store Orange City Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
20 The City Dr S
, CA 92868
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Orange
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orange?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orange Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 1, 20205 out of 52.29.2020. i went 10 minutes before closing, the first employee was already dealing with customers & i had my family with me & he assured us we would get helped & had a great attitude the whole time. aaron m, was already clocked out but he came back and was very nice and helpful, he made sure we were satisfied and happy, great employees with great attitudes.
- March 26, 20191 out of 5We stopped in to find out about the first responder deal. Long story short I received a quote that was suppose to be a better deal. We went through all the paperwork and submitted forms to finalize the process which took approximately 1 hour. 2 days later I was informed by our cable and internet bill that we lost our bundle discount and was informed that my price had gone up and my family plan no longer had hot spot so the plan ended up costing me much more. the quote ended up being innaccurate. 2 days later I called and had everything reverted to the original plan which took approximately 2 hours more of my time. The associates themselves were helpful and friendly while in store but when I called them 2 days later the employee that had helped me was not working. I was told he would give me a call back it has been several days and I still have not been contacted by anyone from the store to make things right. I appreciate AT&T helping me get back to my original plan and correct the mistakes made by an inaccurate quote. But I do wish that if you are going to claim to help first responders you would 1) make the process easier and accommodate those who already are and have been loyal AT&T customers for many many years 2) train your employees better so they will be informed of how to make the switch seamlessly or be responsible enough and have the customer service mindset of righting the wrong done to a customer especially after the customer has reached out to them and informed them of the situation. I personally will never go back to this location, but I was pleased that AT&T telephonic consumer services were able to undo everything that was done at the store that day because I definitely would’ve cancelled all 9 lines, cable, internet and shared my unpleasant AT&T experience with everyone I came in contact with on a daily basis (which is hundreds a day as a first responder). Sorry for the review but it is honest. Employees were helpful initially, but upon 2nd contact when I had a problem unresponsive.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5It went excellent. The employees where helpful and explained all thoroughly.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5Staff was very knownledgeable. He was able transfer all my apps and contacts to my new phone with no problems. Everything he explained that was going to happen, happened. It was the most care free phone transfer I ever had.
- January 14, 20195 out of 5I came to change my prepaid plan and i had a problem with my tablet which is did not connect to internet with the new chip they took care of it, it take about 20 min to fix it id like to thank one more time the guy who help me out. I recommand that store strongly.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.