AT&T Store Orange City Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
20 The City Dr S
, CA 92868
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Orange
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orange?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orange Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 8, 20211 out of 5Muy mal servicio fui para poner my pago automatic y para que me ayudaran con mi descuento de Empleado y el representante de att no Quiso ayudarme some hizo injusto era una persona asiatica eso sucedio hoy 8 de enero
- March 1, 20205 out of 52.29.2020. i went 10 minutes before closing, the first employee was already dealing with customers & i had my family with me & he assured us we would get helped & had a great attitude the whole time. aaron m, was already clocked out but he came back and was very nice and helpful, he made sure we were satisfied and happy, great employees with great attitudes.
- March 26, 20191 out of 5We stopped in to find out about the first responder deal. Long story short I received a quote that was suppose to be a better deal. We went through all the paperwork and submitted forms to finalize the process which took approximately 1 hour. 2 days later I was informed by our cable and internet bill that we lost our bundle discount and was informed that my price had gone up and my family plan no longer had hot spot so the plan ended up costing me much more. the quote ended up being innaccurate. 2 days later I called and had everything reverted to the original plan which took approximately 2 hours more of my time. The associates themselves were helpful and friendly while in store but when I called them 2 days later the employee that had helped me was not working. I was told he would give me a call back it has been several days and I still have not been contacted by anyone from the store to make things right. I appreciate AT&T helping me get back to my original plan and correct the mistakes made by an inaccurate quote. But I do wish that if you are going to claim to help first responders you would 1) make the process easier and accommodate those who already are and have been loyal AT&T customers for many many years 2) train your employees better so they will be informed of how to make the switch seamlessly or be responsible enough and have the customer service mindset of righting the wrong done to a customer especially after the customer has reached out to them and informed them of the situation. I personally will never go back to this location, but I was pleased that AT&T telephonic consumer services were able to undo everything that was done at the store that day because I definitely would’ve cancelled all 9 lines, cable, internet and shared my unpleasant AT&T experience with everyone I came in contact with on a daily basis (which is hundreds a day as a first responder). Sorry for the review but it is honest. Employees were helpful initially, but upon 2nd contact when I had a problem unresponsive.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5It went excellent. The employees where helpful and explained all thoroughly.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5Staff was very knownledgeable. He was able transfer all my apps and contacts to my new phone with no problems. Everything he explained that was going to happen, happened. It was the most care free phone transfer I ever had.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.