AT&T Store Orange City Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orange Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 1, 20205 out of 52.29.2020. i went 10 minutes before closing, the first employee was already dealing with customers & i had my family with me & he assured us we would get helped & had a great attitude the whole time. aaron m, was already clocked out but he came back and was very nice and helpful, he made sure we were satisfied and happy, great employees with great attitudes.
- March 26, 20191 out of 5We stopped in to find out about the first responder deal. Long story short I received a quote that was suppose to be a better deal. We went through all the paperwork and submitted forms to finalize the process which took approximately 1 hour. 2 days later I was informed by our cable and internet bill that we lost our bundle discount and was informed that my price had gone up and my family plan no longer had hot spot so the plan ended up costing me much more. the quote ended up being innaccurate. 2 days later I called and had everything reverted to the original plan which took approximately 2 hours more of my time. The associates themselves were helpful and friendly while in store but when I called them 2 days later the employee that had helped me was not working. I was told he would give me a call back it has been several days and I still have not been contacted by anyone from the store to make things right. I appreciate AT&T helping me get back to my original plan and correct the mistakes made by an inaccurate quote. But I do wish that if you are going to claim to help first responders you would 1) make the process easier and accommodate those who already are and have been loyal AT&T customers for many many years 2) train your employees better so they will be informed of how to make the switch seamlessly or be responsible enough and have the customer service mindset of righting the wrong done to a customer especially after the customer has reached out to them and informed them of the situation. I personally will never go back to this location, but I was pleased that AT&T telephonic consumer services were able to undo everything that was done at the store that day because I definitely would’ve cancelled all 9 lines, cable, internet and shared my unpleasant AT&T experience with everyone I came in contact with on a daily basis (which is hundreds a day as a first responder). Sorry for the review but it is honest. Employees were helpful initially, but upon 2nd contact when I had a problem unresponsive.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5It went excellent. The employees where helpful and explained all thoroughly.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5Staff was very knownledgeable. He was able transfer all my apps and contacts to my new phone with no problems. Everything he explained that was going to happen, happened. It was the most care free phone transfer I ever had.
- January 14, 20195 out of 5I came to change my prepaid plan and i had a problem with my tablet which is did not connect to internet with the new chip they took care of it, it take about 20 min to fix it id like to thank one more time the guy who help me out. I recommand that store strongly.