Hey, Petaluma! Come check out the new iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 5!
Quantities are limited. Available while supplies last.
Quantities are limited. Available while supplies last.
AT&T Store Petaluma Petaluma
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1367 N. McDowell Blvd
, CA 94954
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! Capture the magic with AT&T. Come inside for everything you need to power your wizarding adventure. See a rep for more details.
Save up to $110 on select AT&T PREPAID Android phones
For a limited time, get the Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3 for $29.99 or the LG Phoenix Plus for $19.99. Req's activ. & payment on new line of svc. on $35 of greater monthly plan. See offer details.
Get next-level power
with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 | 10+ on America's best network. Best network based on 2018 GWS OneScore.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
Learn how you can get FREE home Internet for life
Hey there Bay area, learn how a switch to AT&T wireless can get you FREE home Internet—for life!
Heart health is a subject near to our hearts
Join us by texting "HEART" to 52000 for an automatic $5 donation to the American Heart Association.
iPhone 11Learn how to get the iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro on us with up to $1,000 in savings ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) when you buy an eligible smartphone.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to get the iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro on us with up to $1,000 in savings ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) when you buy an eligible smartphone.
Galaxy Note10+Buy online now and learn how to save up to $750 on another Note10 or 10+. Plus, get a $300 reward card when you order online from AT&T.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Petaluma Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Petaluma Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Petaluma, CA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Petaluma, CA store located at 1367 N. McDowell Blvd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.5 out of 5.0(14 Reviews)
- March 23, 20195 out of 5Awesome sales associate the young man wirking there is stellar (won't let me list his name)! He sure is full of wisdom ;) We were in & out within aporox. 15 mins, we knew what we wanted, so he handled business right away - highly recommended!
- March 6, 20195 out of 5Fast, easy, knowledgeable and kind. Went above and beyond, showed us everything. We will be back!
- November 25, 20185 out of 5Great place to buy phone sales personal very helpful
- October 22, 20181 out of 5I have been with AT&T since it was SBCGLOBAL (which is a loooonnnnggg time ago!). Their service has declined over the years and now is marginal at best. Anyway, I've been having problems with calls being dropped and after a lengthy chat with an ATT rep, it was determined that I would need a new sim card. So after work, I hightailed it down to the Petaluma location to get this taken care of. First off, nobody, and I mean not one employee even acknowledged my existence. I didn't know where to sign in, as I had never been there before, and nobody offered to tell me. So I stood there, observing. One gentleman was frustrated that he had been waiting for an hour for a rep to come back, only to be told that the rep was working on somebody else's phone and would be busy. The man said he was having problems transferring pictures from his old phone to his new phone, and the rep responded, "well, everybody has to learn sometime." Another man told me he had been there for almost 2 hours waiting for his phone to be repaired. When I finally asked a lady how long it would it take to swap out a sim card, she asked if I had signed in. I explained that nobody talked to me, and she actually seemed annoyed. "Well, everybody has to sign in and it'll be about an hour." I said thank you, but I would come back. She responded, "You could make an appointment, you know." I get it; they were busy with other customers, but what ever happened to being polite? I told her I would consider that and left. What I'm seriously considering is moving my business over to another provider.
- July 30, 20185 out of 5Great solved my problem , set up my new phone twice in one week
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.