AT&T Store Petaluma Petaluma
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1367 N. McDowell Blvd
, CA 94954
The future of TV is here! Come in today to learn more about AT&T TV.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Petaluma Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Petaluma Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Petaluma, CA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Petaluma, CA store located at 1367 N. McDowell Blvd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.3 out of 5.0(15 Reviews)
- March 1, 20201 out of 5Hi, my husband has gone at&t fully now he has no more email nor does he have internet services! Because of at&t 😒He paid and has been a customer .It soooo saddens me to see this. He has tried talking to them via phone for literally 5 or more hours daily. Probably over 27 hours.all week!! He pays all our money...! yet no internet on his iphone. No more email. He is a wonderful veteran and fought for your country. Yet he doesn't get to enjoy his internet nor email they lost completely!!
It's a shame
Sincerely his wife
P. S. It sooo saddens me to see him like this daily, why? He doesn't deserve this.
- March 23, 20195 out of 5Awesome sales associate the young man wirking there is stellar (won't let me list his name)! He sure is full of wisdom ;) We were in & out within aporox. 15 mins, we knew what we wanted, so he handled business right away - highly recommended!
- March 6, 20195 out of 5Fast, easy, knowledgeable and kind. Went above and beyond, showed us everything. We will be back!
- November 25, 20185 out of 5Great place to buy phone sales personal very helpful
- October 22, 20181 out of 5I have been with AT&T since it was SBCGLOBAL (which is a loooonnnnggg time ago!). Their service has declined over the years and now is marginal at best. Anyway, I've been having problems with calls being dropped and after a lengthy chat with an ATT rep, it was determined that I would need a new sim card. So after work, I hightailed it down to the Petaluma location to get this taken care of. First off, nobody, and I mean not one employee even acknowledged my existence. I didn't know where to sign in, as I had never been there before, and nobody offered to tell me. So I stood there, observing. One gentleman was frustrated that he had been waiting for an hour for a rep to come back, only to be told that the rep was working on somebody else's phone and would be busy. The man said he was having problems transferring pictures from his old phone to his new phone, and the rep responded, "well, everybody has to learn sometime." Another man told me he had been there for almost 2 hours waiting for his phone to be repaired. When I finally asked a lady how long it would it take to swap out a sim card, she asked if I had signed in. I explained that nobody talked to me, and she actually seemed annoyed. "Well, everybody has to sign in and it'll be about an hour." I said thank you, but I would come back. She responded, "You could make an appointment, you know." I get it; they were busy with other customers, but what ever happened to being polite? I told her I would consider that and left. What I'm seriously considering is moving my business over to another provider.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.