AT&T Store Riverside Galleria at Tyler
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1180 Tyler Street
, CA 92503
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Riverside
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Riverside?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Riverside Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 13, 20205 out of 5We had the best customer service today by Hassan. He was not only was helpful, patient, and we also got hooked up with good deals on accessories for our new iPhone. Would definitely recommend going to this location. Hassan is really nice and knowledgeable.
- November 21, 20191 out of 5I highly recommend you go to VERIZON and stay away from awful ATT. I am extremely dissatisfied. This store deserves ZERO stars. My 1 yr old iPhone is having charging problems. I received a new one in the mail ($150 insurance) I went in to this store tonight to get them switched over. The guy helping me messed with it a bit, then said "go home and finish the update there..our wireless network is very slow" (great service) Against my better judgement.. I did. After it finished I realized it missed the last 6 days of info. I should have been instructed to do a back up 1st! Now I have 2 phones that don't work right. When I returned at 8:50pm this evening I was told "sorry I can't help you.. it's too late" Really!? cause I was here 2 hours ago and now both phones are working right. Thanks ATT, your lousy service strikes again. Tomorrow I have to go to work at 9am, and my phone that I use for business doesn't work, and you don't open till 10am. Super... Thanks for nothing. This is one of many lousy things ATT has inconvenienced me with this year..
- November 10, 20185 out of 5Had a phone issue.Rep said if not resolved come back. He resolved it. Spent time helping us. Never felt rushed. I would give his name if allowed. Highest recommendations!
- October 2, 20185 out of 5The two that assisted is was very professional. He was well informed and was eady to approach and engage.Job well done.
- August 6, 20185 out of 5Great! Needed to restore apps on new phone. No problem, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.