AT&T Store Rohnert Park Rohnert Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rohnert Park
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rohnert Park?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rohnert Park Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 9, 20215 out of 5Juan was my sales associate today, he was extremely kind and professional. He did an outstanding job with helping me switch from T-Mobile to AT&T. I went into this store last week and I received customer service through Luis. Luis was extremely helpful in closing my deceased brother’s account. He made the process easy and smooth. I highly recommend going to this AT&T store for your whatever it is you need. Always excellent customer service! Juan made me feel welcomed as a returning customer. Thank you both for your service!Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2021Hello Mike N. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- January 21, 20211 out of 5Rude - I signed in, was reading sales info. on the table while waiting for help. Suddenly, one guy yelled out loud that there's a book to sign in, if I need help, that I need to log in with my name. I looked up, he was staring at me, and I said I already signed in. He continued shouting instructions and that they were busy with customers, I told him I was reading the information on the table....No response, just stared at me and then he turned to his cell phone. No acknowledgement to anything I said. He came off really rude. I was occupying myself, looking at the merchandise and reading the pamphlets, I have patience. No need to shout to me from the table in the middle of the room...Very rude. I decided I wanted no assistance from anyone at this location.Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2021Hello Samantha Smith This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- December 31, 20205 out of 5Luis was a great help! He was very attentive to myself and my family and answered all our questions in an easy way to understand which is why we keep coming back. This stores exceptional service is highly recommendable. And having someone like Luis to help makes things so much easier and I’ve tired many carriers before att and everywhere would have immature, unprofessional employees that where no help, but not here with Luis. I appreciate his hard work and dedication! Definitely recommending.Response from AT&TJanuary 1, 2021Hello Melina G We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 17, 20205 out of 5Sean Smith was excellent. We had two new iPhone 12 mini phones and could not set up voicemail. He worked with tech support in Seattle and both phones were able to be set up after an hour and a half. The issue could only be resolved with assistance from Seattle tech support. Thank you so very much.Response from AT&TDecember 20, 2020Hello Ralph H We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 3, 20201 out of 5It sucks can never get anyone one the phone when you need help. Since I received my wireless and tv service which took 2 weeks or longer to get installed it has been a nightmare. Not one of the three have been able to keep my passwords correct. I have asked many times to talk to someone on the phone and the reply is we can’t and it’s your fault. They have been rude and very disrespectful to me. I am angry and no longer want there service and would suggest you don’t get the service as well.
This last nightmare started when someone used a VPN to hack my computer and my apple phone And I have yet been able to get someone on the phone. They don’t care about there customers and they don’t hVe any customer support all. It is all automated. It so bad now that once I have been able to change the password it will not be the same I just changed it 30 min. Later. When someone wants to talk to me in person call you just lost a very long term customer on the phone side.Response from AT&TNovember 4, 2020Hello William. Hampton m, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.