AT&T Store Rolling Hills Estates Rolling Hills Estate
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Rolling Hills Estates
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rolling Hills Estates?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rolling Hills Estates Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 18, 20195 out of 5Got prompt service and saved money. No wait time. Answered all my questions factually.
- December 14, 20185 out of 5We have 3 lines and DirecTV and I bought a new unlocked phone and my SIM card just worked fine. After one month I bought the same motorola Z3 for my wife and when we installed the Sim card, only phone service was working and Data was dead. We went to an ATT Store and stayed there for more than one hour and nobody was able to fix it and they said to call technical support by phone which I called and stayed with them one more hour and nobody couldn't fix it ... I was frustated and thinking of changing companies. My wife said to try one more store next to our home and then we met a young attendent very bright and smart which said that he is going to make data work because if works on my should works on my wife. After 30 minutes he did and was simple, he just enter the same adjustments on my phone on hers and after some turning on and off and checking parameters.... Worked !!!! Thank you .. You're the best....I was serviced by a representative, who did everything to make data service works on my wife phone.
- June 4, 20185 out of 5The service rep was excellent. He was nice and very knowledgeable .
- April 24, 20184 out of 5Nice knowledgeable employees.. only 2 though.. definitely could use 1 more rep. The store was nice and tidy. Only complaint was that the air conditioning was not working the 2 times I visited. Getting a new phone sitting in a hot store for over an hour was not pleasant. I felt bad for the employees as well. More of a landlord issue. The workers were very pleasant and great to work with though.
- April 23, 20184 out of 5Staff was very knowledgeable about pricing options for both cellular plans as well as Directv. Store only had one representative working during the late morning on a Saturday so the wait was too long.