Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is San Diego's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 16, 20205 out of 5Kevin always helps me out, very nice and great customer service. I usually go to the store instead of calling because he always does the best job. He gets straight to the point and never lets me down.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hello Alessandra Ruotolo, I’m so happy to hear you had a great experience at our store, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
- June 18, 20205 out of 5Walked into the store and was greeted by such a smiley face her name was Nikki. I went in to learn about the new iPhones not sure if I wanted to buy one not. Nikki sure was helpful and by the end of the interaction I walked out with a new phone, case, and screen protector. I would recommend this location and Make sure you ask for Nikki!
- June 6, 20205 out of 5I met with Nikki who was just incredible . My wife dropped her phone in the pool and she was able to help her not only did she help her but she also was able to help me upgrade my phone. Her service was impeccable and I would recommend anyone to come and see her at this location .
- February 28, 20201 out of 5Possibly the worst customer service ever. I stopped by there to get a new phone and the 2 female employees started an argument amongst themselves about who was going to help me. I left. My husband, in a hurry, went to this store as it is close by. He phone needed replacing. Kevin gave him the new phone and told him to go home, download an app to transfer all the info from old phone to new one. My husband is not tech savvy and asked Kevin to help. He would not. What terrible customer service.
- December 13, 20195 out of 5Nikki was extremely helpful and was able to get us the phones we needed in time for Christmas
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.