AT&T Store San Diego 4s Ranch
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 18, 20205 out of 5Walked into the store and was greeted by such a smiley face her name was Nikki. I went in to learn about the new iPhones not sure if I wanted to buy one not. Nikki sure was helpful and by the end of the interaction I walked out with a new phone, case, and screen protector. I would recommend this location and Make sure you ask for Nikki!
- June 6, 20205 out of 5I met with Nikki who was just incredible . My wife dropped her phone in the pool and she was able to help her not only did she help her but she also was able to help me upgrade my phone. Her service was impeccable and I would recommend anyone to come and see her at this location .
- February 28, 20201 out of 5Possibly the worst customer service ever. I stopped by there to get a new phone and the 2 female employees started an argument amongst themselves about who was going to help me. I left. My husband, in a hurry, went to this store as it is close by. He phone needed replacing. Kevin gave him the new phone and told him to go home, download an app to transfer all the info from old phone to new one. My husband is not tech savvy and asked Kevin to help. He would not. What terrible customer service.
- December 13, 20195 out of 5Nikki was extremely helpful and was able to get us the phones we needed in time for Christmas
- December 5, 20191 out of 5The manager at your 4S store is rude and unbelievably unprofessional. As I was working with an associate (Nicky) to purchase two brand new iPhones, he coached her from across the store and admonished her for not being up to date on the current store promotions. It was very uncomfortable and the associate was embarrassed. She was doing a great job and took care of all my needs professionally and efficiently. While I was working on my order, another customer entered the store and asked the manager for help. The manager recognized the customer from a previous transaction and scolded the customer for asking for help with the same problem. He told the customer he should be handling his issues himself by calling customer service. The customer explained that he was back because the manager had helped him before. The manager said "I was being kind but it's your responsibility to take care of this." He was rude and condescending to the customer and told him to sit on the bench and said: "I will actually dial the number for you but you have to handle this yourself." It was awful to watch. I know your company is working to improve its customer service reputation but this store manager is not helping you achieve this goal. I was in the store on 12/4/19. This is a close community store and he should be replaced with someone who is actually polite and invested in the business.