Take care of holiday shopping at our San Francisco location. Whether you’re looking for a smartwatch, some stylish accessories, a new phone, or a smart home device, we offer a great selection for everyone on your list.
AT&T Store San Francisco West Portal Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
1567 Sloat Blvd
, CA 94132
Bundle & Save
Save up to $30 when you purchase three or more accessories, including a Case, Screen Protector and Wireless Charging Pad! Offer available at this location only. Not valid on clearance accessories. See a Sales Rep for details.
Friday, November 1, 2019 - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Special Trade-in Offer for Samsung Note10/Note10+
For a limited time, port-in and purchase a Samsung Note10/Note10+ on installment with Trade-in and Unlimited Plan, and get up to $950 max bill credit.
Check everyone off your list
Shop early and get ahead of the season with our holiday gift guide.
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in San Francisco
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone XREnjoy an iPhone XR 64GB on us this holiday season when you switch to AT&T or add-a-line on a qualifying installment and Unlimited Plan. Limited time offer, ends December 5, 2019.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,250 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4XLLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off in bill credits on a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung S10eEnjoy a Samsung S10e 128GB on us this holiday season when you switch to AT&T or add-a-line on a qualifying installment and Unlimited Plan. Limited time offer, ends December 5, 2019.
LG G8X ThinQEnjoy an LG G8X ThinQ 128GB on us this holiday season when you switch to AT&T or add-a-line on a qualifying installment and Unlimited Plan. Limited time offer, ends December 5, 2019.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the San Francisco Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our W Portal Ave Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in San Francisco, CA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our San Francisco, CA store located at 1567 Sloat Blvd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.8 out of 5.0(6 Reviews)
- October 4, 20185 out of 5Store manager is great, provided us with outstanding service. Second time helping us.
- October 2, 20183 out of 5The store was a typical sterile att managent statement. It well-illustrates att management's disdain for customers and their own employees. ATT employee's lack of the-most-basic-telecom-principles & facts is breathtaking, and clearly shows what management's attitudes are.
- October 2, 20181 out of 5I patiently waited while the one clerk on the sales room floor finished helping a couple with their phone purchase. When I showed the clerk my AT&T Samsung Galaxy 7 Active phone that had swollen and started splitting at the seams, he exclaimed "what did you do?" I did nothing but bring in my less than 2-year old obviously defective phone for warranty or insurance replacement. He then informed me that it was out of warranty and he would help me file a claim with the third party insurer that would replace the phone after I paid the deductible fee. It was not pointed out to me that the AT&T phone insurance that I paid to AT&T monthly, was a third party insurance that would require a deductible fee if the phone needed repair or replacement. A person cannot walk in to the AT&T store to get a replacement. A claim has to be filed by the phone owner with the non-AT&T insurance company! A cautionary tale to anyone thinking of purchasing phone insurance from AT&T. They are going to lose a 25+ year customer.
- June 26, 20185 out of 5Associates were courteous, informative, and skilled...
- November 27, 20174 out of 5After stopping at one of your stores on Irving st and being TOTALLY ignored by the salesman and finally told (after my inquiry) there would be a 30 min wait we decided to go to the next closest store...and were greeted promply and professionally. Helped add a phone to my account and purchase other items. Products are the same, but service is so important and the second store salesman was fantastic!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.