AT&T Store San Francisco Mission Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for San Francisco
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Francisco?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Francisco Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 8, 20191 out of 5Went into store to get a new line. Gabriela said if I switched to new plan, I would pay similar to my old plan PLUS get a free iPhone 8. She neglected tell me about a $30 activation fee, and when the summary of the ongoing monthly payments came in email the next morning, I was paying $50 more monthly than if I had stayed on the old plan. I went in that day and Gabriela made up some story that the summary AT&T sent me was wrong. I told her I wanted my old plan back, and she insisted on charging me a $55 restocking fee on the iPhone. I told her that she had misinformed me, but she wouldn’t budge. I told her I would go across the street and switch to T-Mobile, and she said “fine.” So I did, and I am now paying $55 less than my old bill! Thank you AT&T.
But that’s not all; I still had a data line to cancel the next day, so I called customer service and got switched to the loyalty department. They said the would disconnect my $35 line, but wouldn’t give me a pro-rated refund (they owed me about $30, and I had used virtually no data anyway). The loyalty rep would budge, and I said if they didn’t give me the $30, then I would cancel my $166 monthly DirecTV, which I have had for 20 years. He put his supervisor on the phone, and he wouldn’t budge, even though I asked him half a dozen times if AT&T was really going to lose a $2000/year customer, and he wouldn’t budge. So I cancelled DirecTV.
So, a $55 restocking fee started a cascade that cost AT&T close to $5000 a year. It bewilders next. The loyalty department is useless - they don’t have authority to do anything; they must get. A commission for losing customers.
Go across the street to T-Mobile - they were great, and they even walked to another store to pick up a device for me.
In this day of TV cord-cutting, you would think AT&T would be setup to keep customers, not lose them.
- March 11, 20191 out of 5This store was wildly inefficient and left me with no desire to come back. They didn’t link all of my accounts so I have to revisit a store to make sure my billing is correct but after such a horrible experience I’m dreading it.
- January 12, 20191 out of 5Wanted to buy a Samsung 9+ phone. This Lady sales person was very rude. Everytime í asked a question 2 her, her answer was The phones r on that table go look at the phones yourself. Instead of her, showing the phones features 2 me. Made me feel penyless. Se told me more than once how much the phone was. Not a good saleperson. 2 bad.
- May 30, 20181 out of 5I recently tried to terminate my wireless phone service at the 2410 Mission St. Store in San Francisco. One of your representatives said that they cancelled that service, then told me that I would have to return the equipment to AT&T via UPS. They gave me a number to use for billing, etc. at UPS store. When I went to UPS return phone, the UPS rep said that they only return DirecTV and U-verse equipment. After speaking to AT&T supervisor at 800-331-0500, the supervisor told me that the service had not been terminated. The supervisor cancelled the service. The equipment was old and did not need to be returned. Issue resolved, but this should have been done the initial time at the Mission St. store. What steps will you take to enable satisfactory customer service at your store?
- May 12, 20181 out of 5