AT&T Store Sonora Old Wards Ferry Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sonora
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sonora?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sonora Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 22, 20205 out of 5Tenaya (not sure if I spelled that right) was absolutely wonderful! Extremely helpful and friendly. This was our third AT&T store we visited to get my phone upgraded and it was worth the wait. 10/10 customer service, highly recommended!Response from AT&TOctober 23, 2020Hi Tara! Your experience in our store matters to us. So happy that Taneya gave you the experience you deserve! We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- January 7, 20201 out of 5I wouldn't even give them a half star, the manager at this place didn't even care that my phone work and advise me to go to Verizon and open an account. The staff previously advised me to buy a Sanam phone which is the biggest piece of crap I've ever had, I wouldn't recommend this store to anyone.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hello Chris Leon We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- December 1, 20191 out of 5Not paying this, I have already discussed this several times with telephone support. My account is not and should of been shut off in June. So stop billing me and I expect a full Reimbursement of my fees that were paid after June. If not you can expect a lawsuit. Get it together people.
Best regards 🦄
VA Caregiver for Geoffrey D. Smith
209-770-3061Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hello Megan B Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We appreciate your patience!
- April 10, 20191 out of 5I arrived stressed to the max.. needed help with my email.. I got the worst employee. Attitude sucked and acted totally put out.. I ended up having to drive home and call the 800#.. I will never purchase anything from ATT again.!!!!
- February 1, 20195 out of 5It went well and quick the problem was the sum card it was replaced