AT&T Store Torrance West Carson Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1790 W Carson St
, CA 90501
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Torrance
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Torrance?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Torrance Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 12, 20211 out of 5Received email for curbside pick up. Once I arrived I called to let them know I was there. The guy claimed all associates where busy, yet I clearly noticed at least 2 standing around. The guy said they don't do curbside pick up and I would have to come inside to complete my transaction even thou i had already paid for the phone. He said he had to give me a physical receipt which is a bunch of bull because when I reluctantly went inside to get the phone Jorge didn't even bother to ask if I wanted a receipt. When he gave me the phone I told him I would set up the phone later since it was a gift. Well when I was driving home I got a call from my wife that her phone was disconnected so only wifi face time was working. THIS PLACE IS ABSOLUTE TRASH!!!! DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE STORE. Find a corporate store.
- August 31, 20205 out of 5Amy was a very helpful. No matter how Busy she was,she was very attentive. I will recommend more people to this location. Thank you amyResponse from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Tyrone jones, Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- August 23, 20201 out of 5This place is a joke everyone is always on their phone no one has any mask on and they have the door locked so that you think they are closed or something I don’t know or maybe it’s laziness and they don’t want to open the door plus that representative leanna has the worst attitude in the history of customer service I don’t know how she got hired. Horrible experience they didn’t want to help me because I wasn’t thier to purchase or make them any money even though I just spent Over $500 on my new phone and accessories just 2 days ago that’s not enough because I didn’t get it thier smh bad experience never going back again if they would have treated me right I would have recommended people or gone there for my next phone change but they just lost out on a customerResponse from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Brenda H. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 23, 20201 out of 5If I could give this experience zero stars I would let me just start off by saying that I have been with AT&T for over 10 years and never have I experienced this type of dishonesty and just bullying in my opinion. I come in to the store to upgrade my phone and while I’m there with one of the reps who was helping me just fine, here comes some upper management lady name ingrid promising you the moon and the stars. Saying she can get you this credit on my bill if I change my number and a Visa gift card this and that , no activation fees but you can tell that all they care about is seeing how much money they can get out of you! They are not there to help because if that was the case they would have just given me what I asked for and when I say no that manager lady ingrid try’s to make me feel bad saying “well if I don’t like to save money that’s on me” ! Excuse me first of all just because I don’t want to get extra services that I don’t need because if I did I would have ask for them your trying to make me feel bad and basically bully me and embarrass me into getting your products! So I ended up falling for it and getting like 2 tablets and 2 new phones saying they were basically gonna come out free at the end. Not to mention she promised I was going to have a lower bill and when I got my bill it was double just like I suspected it sounded to good to be true and when you call or go in person they give you the run around Look all I’m saying is don’t paint this beautiful picture then at the end it ends up being a night mare I’m still trying to fix my bill I’ve gone to the store like 4 times and either someone is on lunch the manager is of or on Vacation. No one knows what to do everyone is just on their phone, talking about private things that shouldn’t be talked about in front of customers and not to mention everyone uses thier mask how ever they feel but still have the nerve to get mad at people who walk in with no mask. I’m sorry for going off like this but I have never in my life have experienced something like this I feel the reps should have been more honest or upper management needs to stop pressuring these reps to push stuff on people that they don’t need! And they do it to everyone I’ve been here 4 times so I’ve heard them and they say the same thing to everyone new or old clients so my recommendation is to goto a corporate location since this is a 3rd party retailer or get your stuff online but avoid this place if you don’t want headaches! And unnecessary trips to the store.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Janet S. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 11, 20205 out of 5Great help!!! Amy was nice, kind and very knowledgeable.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.