AT&T Store Torrance West Carson Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1790 W Carson St
, CA 90501
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Torrance
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Torrance?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Torrance Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 31, 20205 out of 5Amy was a very helpful. No matter how Busy she was,she was very attentive. I will recommend more people to this location. Thank you amy
- August 23, 20201 out of 5This place is a joke everyone is always on their phone no one has any mask on and they have the door locked so that you think they are closed or something I don’t know or maybe it’s laziness and they don’t want to open the door plus that representative leanna has the worst attitude in the history of customer service I don’t know how she got hired. Horrible experience they didn’t want to help me because I wasn’t thier to purchase or make them any money even though I just spent Over $500 on my new phone and accessories just 2 days ago that’s not enough because I didn’t get it thier smh bad experience never going back again if they would have treated me right I would have recommended people or gone there for my next phone change but they just lost out on a customerResponse from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Brenda H. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 23, 20201 out of 5If I could give this experience zero stars I would let me just start off by saying that I have been with AT&T for over 10 years and never have I experienced this type of dishonesty and just bullying in my opinion. I come in to the store to upgrade my phone and while I’m there with one of the reps who was helping me just fine, here comes some upper management lady name ingrid promising you the moon and the stars. Saying she can get you this credit on my bill if I change my number and a Visa gift card this and that , no activation fees but you can tell that all they care about is seeing how much money they can get out of you! They are not there to help because if that was the case they would have just given me what I asked for and when I say no that manager lady ingrid try’s to make me feel bad saying “well if I don’t like to save money that’s on me” ! Excuse me first of all just because I don’t want to get extra services that I don’t need because if I did I would have ask for them your trying to make me feel bad and basically bully me and embarrass me into getting your products! So I ended up falling for it and getting like 2 tablets and 2 new phones saying they were basically gonna come out free at the end. Not to mention she promised I was going to have a lower bill and when I got my bill it was double just like I suspected it sounded to good to be true and when you call or go in person they give you the run around Look all I’m saying is don’t paint this beautiful picture then at the end it ends up being a night mare I’m still trying to fix my bill I’ve gone to the store like 4 times and either someone is on lunch the manager is of or on Vacation. No one knows what to do everyone is just on their phone, talking about private things that shouldn’t be talked about in front of customers and not to mention everyone uses thier mask how ever they feel but still have the nerve to get mad at people who walk in with no mask. I’m sorry for going off like this but I have never in my life have experienced something like this I feel the reps should have been more honest or upper management needs to stop pressuring these reps to push stuff on people that they don’t need! And they do it to everyone I’ve been here 4 times so I’ve heard them and they say the same thing to everyone new or old clients so my recommendation is to goto a corporate location since this is a 3rd party retailer or get your stuff online but avoid this place if you don’t want headaches! And unnecessary trips to the store.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Janet S. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 11, 20205 out of 5Great help!!! Amy was nice, kind and very knowledgeable.
- May 6, 20205 out of 5After calling customer service five times in two days, I decided to go into the Carson Street store because my business line was disconnected after I changed from landline service to cellular service. Salesman Orlando Ford immediately greeted me with a big smile, took my paperwork and began solving a problem that 3 workers and 2 supervisors could not solve over the phone. I told Orlando that if our church had not been with AT&T since the 1970s, I would have changed providers by now. But this young man was exceptionally well-skilled and polite. He just started typing and before I knew it, my church service was back up and running, I had ordered internet and a new personal cell phone with accessories. In sum, this guy was the best AT&T employee I have come in contact with since I had to contact AT&T's President's office, and a gentleman named Bishop helped restore my business account which workers at the Hawthorne/170th store cancelled after over 40 years of service. I told Orlando he should be a manager or trainer because I have spoken to horrible customer service people. He even said he will follow up with me to make sure everything is okay. May God's blessings and peace be upon him always.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.