AT&T Store Torrance West Carson Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Torrance Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 11, 20205 out of 5Great help!!! Amy was nice, kind and very knowledgeable.
- May 6, 20205 out of 5After calling customer service five times in two days, I decided to go into the Carson Street store because my business line was disconnected after I changed from landline service to cellular service. Salesman Orlando Ford immediately greeted me with a big smile, took my paperwork and began solving a problem that 3 workers and 2 supervisors could not solve over the phone. I told Orlando that if our church had not been with AT&T since the 1970s, I would have changed providers by now. But this young man was exceptionally well-skilled and polite. He just started typing and before I knew it, my church service was back up and running, I had ordered internet and a new personal cell phone with accessories. In sum, this guy was the best AT&T employee I have come in contact with since I had to contact AT&T's President's office, and a gentleman named Bishop helped restore my business account which workers at the Hawthorne/170th store cancelled after over 40 years of service. I told Orlando he should be a manager or trainer because I have spoken to horrible customer service people. He even said he will follow up with me to make sure everything is okay. May God's blessings and peace be upon him always.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. This store is independently owned. The store “manager” Tiana was not helpful at all and at times just plan rude to me. We went into the store to get information on upgrades and received the wrong information. This resulted in us actually loosing money on our transaction after talking with the corporation. I do not recommend going to this store!
- April 29, 20195 out of 5Quick service, knows products, got me the most for taking in old phone and best prices into new phone and checking my services
- July 23, 20185 out of 5Awesome customer service - thoroughly explained plans/phone devices - patient with answering ALL my questions and/or concerns - was there for 2 hours but never would’ve known given my experience with the staff