AT&T Store Tustin Tustin District
|Day of the Week||Hours|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tustin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20195 out of 5I visited this store to cancel my mother's account as she had passed away. The gentleman who assisted me (his first name was "German"), was very helpful and made the entire process easy and painless. Indeed everyone I spoke to was kind and thoughtful, but I'd like to give a special shout out to German as he sat with me for the entire time and was a little ray of sunshine during a very dark time in my life. Thank you, German. You are a kind soul.Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hello Lisa, A. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates.
- November 13, 20191 out of 5Had a very poor experience with Gordon, Store Manager who was extremely rude and condescending.
- July 6, 20191 out of 5Wife has a phone purchased from this store which she has not activated for quite sometime.Tried to activate the phone at home with no luck.So we went to this store to have it activated and was told it was a problem with the SIM card. So we purchase a new SIM card and leave thinking we are all good. Well it turns out the phone is able to make calls but has NO data access.The following day, we revisit the store to have the issue resolved where I am met with a very rude customer service representative who kept calling me "Man" and "Dude" who proceeded to put yet another SIM card in. At the store I confirmed that phone did indeed have data access now so I left thinking everything is working.Well, I get home and notice that my own phone now no longer has any service at all. I come to figure out that somehow my wife's new phone is now operating with my phone number and I no longer have any kind network access on my own phone. Of course this is now past the store hours and AT&T customer service hours.Two visits, no progress, rude customer service and all the representative seemed to care about was trying to sell me a new plan, so I will have to say, I DEFINITELY DO NOT recommend this store.After an experience like this, I am really questioning whether or not I even want to stay with AT&T as customer or just go to a different carrier.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Jayce is awesome. Glad he was able to solve everything.
- February 12, 20195 out of 5Dre the store manager us just THE BOMB!! So professional, honest, diligent! I was tokd my options it was easy to pick my plan. She did not let me leave without being 100% satisfied. She even called Customer Service and got me all set up confirming my number transferred over, and that my phone was active and on. She made sure all my pictures and music and notes came over which was the most important for me. I hated AT&T prior, Dre made this an amazing experience. Kudos to AT&T for having such awesome management at the store level.