AT&T Store Ukiah 516 East Perkins Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ukiah
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ukiah?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Ukiah Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 11, 20201 out of 5Third time I have gone in this store when at least one employee is not wearing a mask. Yesterday, heavy set maskless latino employee in company shirt yelling at elderly man who didn't know his account number. I had to leave due to the danger and horrible treatment of elderly man. Sadly, I was scared to stick up for him and I feel like a jerk for letting him be abused. Reported maskless employees 3x ATT and 3x to health department.
- September 28, 20201 out of 5Awful today. 2 guys waiting on 2 people. Waited 15 minutes. They never acknowledged me to say sorry for the wait or anything. ran a couple of errands, came back, same 2 people were being waited on. Waited a few more minutes; again, never acknowledged. They have no people skills at all. Ridiculous!!!
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Sales representatives are very attentive and knowledgeable!
- January 10, 20191 out of 5Needed help with my phone plan. Needed to take one phone off my plan and upgrade another phone on my plan. As soon as I walked in and told the person helping me I needed help with my plan. He seemed like he didn’t want to help me and once we sat down he told me he couldn’t help me take a phone off my plan. I would need to call and have that done over the phone. So I didn’t give him my business on upgrading my phone and plan. I was surprised because last time I was at this location I had excellent help. Just have to get the rite person.
- July 27, 20185 out of 5The guy that took care of us was extremely helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable. He did more for us than what was expected.