AT&T Store Upland Upland Colonies
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Upland
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Upland?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Upland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 5, 20205 out of 5Wonderful professional serviceResponse from AT&TDecember 4, 2020Hello Charlotte Lewis, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates.
- June 20, 20205 out of 5I wanted to leave this review to commend the staff. Especially Reggie and the manager who both helped me during my visit. Both were extremely friendly and personable. This made a visit to the phone store which I normally dread, both pleasant and enjoyable. I am used to feeling like a burden at other locations. But I was able to walk in without an appointment, was seen immediately, and was kindly walked to my car. Great experience all aroundResponse from AT&TJune 20, 2020Hi Sean ! Were happy to hear that you had a great experience at our location. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 27, 20203 out of 5The only reason I am giving this review 3 stars is because our sales rep Jordan was really fantastic. He went above and beyond to help us with our wonky situation. He stayed calm for the entire process (which for our first visit of the day was about 2-3 hours) even during our points of frustration with the run around of switching our lines to AT&T. At the end of the 3 hours we ran into a wall and had to leave and come back. Bless Jordan he really did a lovely job of being considerate, helping us weigh the options and making sure we were getting the help we needed.
However, upon our return I felt we were given a less than desirable experience with Paul. Now, Paul did ultimately kind of help us out but, it felt like an uphill battle. When we returned he said some of how Jordan had previously helped us was a courtesy and that they would have to give us the number to in-port our lines and call ourselves. Okay fair enough. Like totally fair enough. However, after sitting there for an hour and a half with no answer from this particular department we asked him if there was any chance the office would be closed. He said he knew someone working out of there that he would ask and low and behold the office wasn’t open. As a store manager why wouldn’t you know that? Okay, so maybe covid has things a little wonky right now but, the lack of consideration to think this through and check beforehand was absent. Calling the in-port department was crucial to us activating our phones. So after that fail, we basically left with SIM cards that won’t work until we call that office when they are open. Which we wasted 2 hours of our time trying to call. On top of this he claimed to have some new iPad in stock and then when he brought the only one they had out, it was a demo. Again, as a store manager how do you not know this?
On paper Paul said all the right things but, failed to respect our time, gave us super generic answers and overall didn’t make me feel like he really wanted to help us out, we’re grateful to him for canceling one of our lines but, had to be honest about the experience.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Porscia, we are sorry to hear this and appreciate you being part of the AT&T family. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. We are sending this to the proper team.
- May 27, 20205 out of 5Tried switching my phone service to AT&T online and it was a mess.. Went in to the store and Jordan helped us out and did an amazing job at switching our lines.Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Justinne. We are glad Jordan was able to fix the issue and turn things around. We know that first impressions are very important. Thanks so much for the review.
- May 27, 20201 out of 5Worst experience of my life THEY WILL TELL YOU OVER THE PHONE THE ACTIVATION FEE FOR FIRST NET RESPONDERS WILL BE WAIVED BUT TODAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY THEY LIED ABOUT THAT, THEY WILL LIE AND SAY YOUR BILL WILL BE UNDER $150 FOR 3 PHONES THEY LIED ABOUT THAT, I LOOKED ON MY BILL A WEEK LATER AND SEE A CHARGE FOR $246.00 AND UNATHOURIZED ADD ON CHARGES I NEVER AUTHORIZED SO BEWARE OF THIS STORE HOW AWFUL OF THEM TO DO THIS TO A FAMILY OF 5, I TOLD THEM WITH FURLOUGHS I NEED TO STAY UNDER A CERTAIN AMOUNT AND THEY ASSURED ME MY BILL WOULD NOT EXCEED $150. SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A FAMILY OF 5. NEVER EVER WILL I GO BACK TO AT&T , THE MANAGER PAUL AND REGINALD WHO WHERE THE ONES WHO HELPED ME.IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE A NEGATIVE 5 STARS. GOING BACK TO VERIZON.