AT&T Store Venice Marina del Rey
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Venice
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Venice?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Venice Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 14, 20205 out of 5Blanca was Awesome! She helped me get a perfect plan, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max and accessories. I'm thrilled at how easy she made everything. I love my phone and it's such a smooth transition from my last iPhone 8. It's brilliant. So much faster. And the photos are just stunning. And she multitasked in answering all my husband's questions about the phone he recently got and all my questions. She is a joy!
THANK YOU Blanca and MDR AT&T!Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hello Ruth M. We're excited to hear about your experience with our sales rep Blanca, Thank you for sharing. We look forward to seeing you again.
- February 13, 20205 out of 5Blanca at AT&T was Awesome last night.
Blanca answered every question very easily. She set me up with the perfect phone, accessories and plan.
My husband was with me and had questions about the phone he purchased last September from AT&T. Blanca brilliantly multi tasked: handling his questions, my questions and showing me how to use my beautiful iPhone 11 pro Max.
I can't sing her praises highly enough.
Thank you Blanca. I hope your Manager gets to read this too. AT&T needs to know what an asset you are to the company.
Thank you again!Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hello Ruth M. We're excited to hear about your experience with our sales rep Blanca, Thank you for sharing. We look forward to seeing you again.
- February 9, 20205 out of 5Awesome service. Pleasant and nice personellResponse from AT&TFebruary 11, 2020Tomaz, We're excited that your experience in store was a great one. Thanks, for sharing.
- February 8, 20201 out of 5Where do I begin with the worst customer service I've ever received at an AT&T Store? I went in February 6, 2020 at approximately 8 pm. The manager was indifferent, didn't care about helping me and told me to call Corporate for help. She even wrote the number down for me. To make matters worse she was arguing with me then a male co-worker chimed in and started arguing as well. I thought I was in the twilight zone. These people should not be working with the public. They're rude, they have no manners, they didn't know anything about how AT&T works and they don't care that they're rude and ignorant. It was very strange. Do yourself a favor, do not go into this store. This store gets a negative 5 rating. I might leave AT&T after this treatment. The incompetence that the employees exhibited was abhorrent.
- February 1, 20205 out of 5The people here were really welcoming and helped me with my issue I thought it was a bigger problem than it actually was. They were super knowledgeable. I really appreciate their customer service, it was excellent.Response from AT&TFebruary 11, 2020Colton, We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to help, we hope to see you back. Thanks, again.