AT&T Store Walnut Creek Pleasant Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2355 Oak Grove Rd
, CA 94598
Turtle doves have nothing on one of the hottest deals this season
Still plenty of shopping days left to save with our best deals of the season.
Keep a little more jingle in your pockets this holiday season
Find out how far we can help stretch your holiday dollars!
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Stay connected with your Valentine with sweet deals on some of the latest phones and devices.
Bring Your Own Device
Online only! Save $300 in bill credits & waived activation fee ($30) when you sign up for a new line. Limited-time offer.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in San Francisco
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $0/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $950 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ 5G with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Samsung S10eLearn how to get the Samsung S10e 128GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Walnut Creek Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Pleasant Hill Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Walnut Creek, CA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Walnut Creek, CA store located at 2355 Oak Grove Rd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
2.1 out of 5.0(10 Reviews)
- October 31, 20191 out of 5I haven’t been able to reach anyone all week. Tried to go on Monday 10/28/19 after windstorm but they were closed for some reason. No notice up, just doors shuttered. So I thought they could at least placed a note like the business next to it. I haven’t reached them by phone either. I checked for a message stating something but nothing. I wonder if they care about customer service at all? Some type of info would be helpful from management or owner.
- October 19, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service ever. Lady was rude, didn’t explain anything. Didn’t seem to understand anything we were saying. My husband got frustrated and we walked out the door. Last straw. Switching to another carrier.
- May 15, 20191 out of 5Customer service is not good. Lied to about service. Refused to accept cash payment for a bill though corporate says they must accept it. We even offered exact payment. The guy in the store tries, but the woman there isn't trained.
- October 3, 20184 out of 5Went in mid morning, but it touok 2/days for multiple reasons to transfer info from phone. Overall, good knowledgeable assistance, but wish they could have provided more detail info to minimize frustration on return visit on 2nd & 3rd visit. All items/ issues rectified, so am satisfied overall in the end.
- July 19, 20185 out of 5Very nice store, and very helpful sales person. When we arrived, we were the only customers and we were helped quickly and efficiently.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.