AT&T Store Woodland Woodland Harvest
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
This location will be closed November 9th and 10th and reopen on the 11th. Sorry for any inconvenience. Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Woodland
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Woodland?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Woodland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 31, 20205 out of 5Received excellent service on two separate visits to the office in Woodland! Jose and Steven both went above and beyond helping my very elderly brother, very patient with him, also solving and answering all his questions, helped him a great deal!!Response from AT&TSeptember 14, 2020Hello Tom K Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- June 1, 20205 out of 5Received an overall great experience from Ray. He helped me transfer all my items from my old phone to my new one. Took about 2 hours and through the whole process he was very patient. When he did not know something he went to his manager who was also very helpful.Response from AT&TJune 4, 2020Hello Joel L. I'm so glad Ray was able to assist you. He is definitely one of our best. Please come back and see us again in the near future.
- December 28, 20181 out of 5Arrived at the store on Friday 12/28 around 1:30. They were busy but not slammed. My name was taken by a nice sales lady. We waited about 10 mins for someone to help us. The sale guy tried to help everyone that came in after us before walking over to us. First words were what’s up? He had a bad attitude. Wouldn’t make eye contact & very rude tone of voice. Like he was mad or hated his job. He asked for our phone number, we gave it, he entered it wrong, my 16 yr old daughter said you entered it wrong & that made him mad. He said is it right now?! After entering it a second time. I asked him if he was having a bad day or was unhappy with his job because he seems upset. He flipped out on me. Saying I hated him & gave him dirty looks. I said how can I hate you I don’t know you. He was yelling at me. I asked for him to stop and I’m not talking to him anymore. He said good you can wait then and he Walked away. I asked for the manager which came out about 10 minutes later. He was nice, but when I tried to explain the awful customer service I received he dismissed me. He didn’t want to hear what happened. He said he will talk to his sales person later if need be. If need be?! In the mean time the rude sales person went to back & took his name tag off! I was unable to get his name. I’ve never been treated so rudely. I never make reviews, but this is so upsetting. I feel like I need to contact donut no idea who & no idea of the persons name. He had thick glasses, the shaggy, long thinning hair and tan sick. My guess in his early 20’s.
- July 16, 20181 out of 5I had an online order to be picked up @ the woodland (nearest) store. Was told by ATT rep via chat. Drove 1 hour to get there only to find out my order was canceled. Store rep used my account / password to create another order. All I wanted to do was to add another line and get the free LG K20 free phone for my daughter's birthday. Instead, the rep upgraded my existing line with full intention of knowing that i wanted a new line to be created. After 2 hours in the store...still not correct. So they corrected my order and told me to call back to make sure i get the discount. In all of this, I was really frustrated for the wait time and still do not resolve why I physically drove 1 hour to the store and waited another 2 hours and still not get it right. In the meantime, the rep shouted at me and in exact words "DONT TALK TO ME"...i've been with ATT for almost 6 years and can easily move to another provider... i just don't understand the inexperience of the in-store service rep and the poor attitude that was displayed not just to me but in front of the entire store ( lots of people ) there. If i was a business owener, I would have this person change the attitude or leave the store. This was in execptable and unexcuasable. Very disturbing...sincerely, Will never recommend or enter the woodland ATT store ever again.David.
- May 9, 20184 out of 5walk in to store was greeted right away. Store was clean no trash on floor. The guy that helped us was very professional.Didnt have the phone in that I want that was my first choice.