AT&T Store - CLOSED Colorado Springs Polaris Point
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 11, 20201 out of 5Scored one star because I'm not given the option for none. Customer service was non-existent. The rep did not introduce himself nor ask me my name. I wanted to to have my SIM card switched from my old Samsung to a newly gifted refurbished iPhone and get some guidance on using it. He switched the SIM card and was ready to usher me out the door. I asked for assistance with initially navigating the phone and setting up Apple ID (sorry, for some of us this is not intuitive). He rather condescendingly talked me through the first steps. When I got error messages for Apple ID login, he was not able to assist. At one point he said "I'm just a lowly salesman." I got the distinct impression he was not at all interested in assisting me if I wasn't buying anything. I ultimately left with the SIM card replaced in my old phone and a really sour taste from the utter disinterest and condescending manner with which I was treated during my scheduled appointment for assistance.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hi Margaret B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. If your issue has not be resolved, we'd love the opportunity to assist you again and ensure you get a better experience.
- February 14, 20201 out of 5Att sucks, I have been trying to port my number to another carrier for a week now and att is holding my numbers hostage. I am not under contract and I own my phones and I do not owe them anything.Response from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hi,
Sorry to hear that you are having this experience. It sounds like you may have not have all of the information needed to provide to another carrier to port out. Please feel free to stop by the store and we would love to discuss both your service coverage in the area and ensure that you have the information needed to port out.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5Sold me a refurbished phone but told me it was new. Took to the Apple store and they looked up the serial number and said it was refurbished. I was suspicious that I wasn’t getting a new pone bc there was a smudge on the back that shouldn’t have been there. Manager claimed to have switched it out for a new one when I questioned it. Took the phone to the back and came out with the ‘new’ one which had the same exact smudge mark on it. (He didn’t open it in front of us). This led me to believe he was lying which I why we went directly to the Apple store right afterwards to verify whether the phone was in fact new and found out it wasn’t. We weren’t able to walk away from the transaction at AT&T bc we already signed paperwork or we would have. They are very rude and dismissive of the customer. If you have a problem, they will tell you there is nothing they can do about it. They only refunded the phone (after they told me they couldn’t) because I called AT&T. The technician I spoke to told me he has heard of this happening and gave me a bill credit for the trouble this caused us. The manager at the Apple store also said she is aware of this happening. The AT&T store will tell you they only sell new phones. We found that not to be the case.
- February 28, 20192 out of 5The staff was playing on their phones and they weren’t very helpful when you walked in at all if you ask them a question the response I kept getting was him I’m not sure
- December 14, 20185 out of 5I stopped in to the AT&T Northgate Colorado Springs store for some advice on a phone feature that wasn't working correctly. As always, got some great advice from Daniel who consistently goes above and beyond in making sure AT&T remains my choice for cellphone provider.