AT&T Store Colorado Springs South Nevada Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1634 S Nevada Ave
, CO 80906
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Colorado Springs's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Colorado Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colorado Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 15, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service. I got a phone and the touch screen went out the same day, I went back the next day to get a replacement and the manager refused to help in any way, even though I was in the 14 day return policy. He said he called the district manager and the DM told him I wasn’t allowed to exchange it and needed to go through apple. Apple told me to bring it back to the store for an exchange. The manager still refused so I called an AT&T store down the street and they said bring it in and they’d exchange it since the Nevada Ave store gave me so much trouble. Never going back, the manager has no customer service professionalism.
- November 21, 20201 out of 5I bought a phone at this location and they talked me into getting an iPhone 11 Pro saying I would get $300 off in $10 monthly credits. I let them know that was great because I was thinking of going down in my plan To save money. And by getting this phone my payment would even out with my current plan. After three months of not receiving the credit to my account I called the store to find out what was happening. They told me that I had to come in and see the manager. When I came in to see the manager, there was no greeting he informed me that he was just at lunch. Asked me what I needed in a very bland manner. He did not make conversation with me, asked for my ID and then just set it on the table without returning it to me when I asked if he was done he said yeah. I found his service to be rude and when he informed me I wasn’t getting the $300 because I went down in my plan he said it in a way that was in no way customer friendly. I am huge about customer service that is what I do every day and I have never treated a customer in the manner that he did. Especially if they just lost $300 you would try and do everything you could to help your customer. When I asked for someone who is of higher authority than him he stated that only he talks to his boss. What a wonderful way to treat a customer! If he has no one he is accountable to how can customers feel as if they are taken care of if they feel he doesn’t take care of them. I lost $300 and I would recommend go to a different AT&T store!! I’ve always done business with the one downtown and I will stick with them! Because I am treated like a person.
- February 9, 20201 out of 5I went to the att store in south nevada in Colorado Springs. I upgraded my phone to in Iphone 11. The store manager and employee falsely advertised that I could get a month free of insurance for my device at no cost. However, I was charged for it. My wife is my witness that they did in fact promised that we would get a month free of it. I called att and they dare to say that it was a "misconception." That apparently me and my wife did not hear correctly. Well, I dispute that and claim it was a deception.
I am putting this comment here so nobody else gets fool. They lied about that. I am reporting this to the consumer bureau since I've been on the line with att for about 30 minutes and they cannot resolve my problem.
If anyone has any question about this or if this has happened to you please contact me. I'm planing on starting a case weather it is small claims or class action.
- June 21, 20191 out of 5I wanted to see if this store had an item in stock do I tried calling ahead but the phone number listed on the website is wrong.
- May 24, 20195 out of 5I went to this company because my old one felt more like salesman then offer customer service. I was very happy I came here. I will continue to come to this location
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.