Hurry! Save $500 on a new smartphone when you add a line to your account. Visit us in store to find out how.
AT&T Store Denver University Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2720 S Colorado Blvd
, CO 80222
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
LG G8X ThinQ
Learn how to get the new LG G8X ThinQ & Dual Screen accessory free with online purchase of device and qualifying plan. Limited time offer & while supplies last.
Get insider access, exclusive offers, and VIP experiences—just for being with AT&T.
Check everyone off your list
Shop early and get ahead of the season with our holiday gift guide.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Denver - Boulder
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Google Pixel 4XLLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Google Pixel 4XL with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new iPhone 11 Pro with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 off ($700 bill credit & $300 reward card) a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Denver Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our University Hills Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Denver, CO. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Denver, CO store located at 2720 S Colorado Blvd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
2.3 out of 5.0(9 Reviews)
- April 23, 20191 out of 5I came in the store back in January, and I had a great experience. Today the screen protector that I had purchased with my Note 9 popped off, perhaps due to lint caught under the adhesive. Ok, I purchased the replacement plan for the screens, that's fine. I came back to the store today, April 23rd 2019, around 4:30PM. I was promptly assisted with the replacement. After the second try and about 30 minutes later, the new screen protector was on and looked good. I tried not to watch over his shoulder, but there was clearly a struggle going on. I thanked the man and went home. Once I got home, I removed my phone from my case just to wipe away any smudges on the back that may have been created during the replacement. To my horror, I instead, saw a large number of scratches on the back glass of the phone (Note 9 being an all glass back phone). I am pretty OCD when it comes to electronics and this is the most expensive phone I've ever owned. This phone lives in the case. I will remove it maybe once a month just to clean out any lint. Needless to say I was not happy, and immediately called the store and went back in. The man neither confirmed nor denied that he created the scratches, but instead, assured me that when it came time to trade in my phone for a new one (as part of the 30 month AT&T next program), if there were any issues, he would pay the remainder out of pocket. I hope I can hold him to it, but mostly I'm just disappointed in the lack of professionalism, and not even an apology. BE CAREFUL HAVING SCREEN PROTECTORS INSTALLED AT THIS STORE!!! WATCH THEM CLOSELY! TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!
- April 20, 20191 out of 5I cant tell you haw many things went wrong when switching carriers. you would think in wanted to win over new customers they would have switching carrier down but they don’t and they aren’t very good at doing anything. I have been in the store 3 times for a total of 15 hours. Finally my phone and apps are working correctly but her I am 3 billings in an every month I have to go into the store to correct the bill. Don’t even think about correcting the bill over the phone or expect any technical support. You can count on being transferred on less than then 5 times because everyone likes to pass the buck. After more than an hour on multiple occasions o gave up. Lastly I tried to give a good review for one of the staff but the review kept getting denied because of personal info. So here you go AT&T. This is all about you. You provide a horrible customer experience I would definite tell anyone I know to find any other carrier than AT&T for your phone provider.
- March 15, 20191 out of 5This store has the worse customer services, the representative were annoyed that I showed and needed help to set up my new phone ( We have a family plan for over 10 years on at&t) and never been treated this way before,The one person that kind of helped me, was eating, he kept eating and grab my phone for a second and said , nothing I can do.They made me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable.
- February 11, 20191 out of 5Went in to get some quick information, but it was 30 min before closing and getting the store closed was a whole lot more important.
- December 13, 20181 out of 5I am unhappy I have to write this review...This location has the absolute most unprofessional sales person I have ever experienced, ever I canceled my Apple Watch order only because of his lazy, rudeness with a bad attitude. Let us all remember when you are in sales you are there to drive sales and help. There are plenty of locations in the Denver metro area, they are owned by different companies do not support this service
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.