AT&T Store Denver University Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Denver
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Denver?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Denver Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 30, 20215 out of 5I came in for an upgrade and left with 2 phones because their trade in deal was so good! Thanks AT&T!
- August 7, 20205 out of 5I went into the ATT Store in Colorado Blvd and Yale. What was a challenging experience with the phone I purchased turned out to be a great customer service experience. In a nut shell my new phone was Not working correctly. Brent came through for me on all fronts. He delivered what he said he was going to do to rectify the issue. He even gave me his personal cell number. If you decide to go there I would
Only recommend dealing with him. Thank you Brent.
- April 23, 20191 out of 5I came in the store back in January, and I had a great experience. Today the screen protector that I had purchased with my Note 9 popped off, perhaps due to lint caught under the adhesive. Ok, I purchased the replacement plan for the screens, that's fine. I came back to the store today, April 23rd 2019, around 4:30PM. I was promptly assisted with the replacement. After the second try and about 30 minutes later, the new screen protector was on and looked good. I tried not to watch over his shoulder, but there was clearly a struggle going on. I thanked the man and went home. Once I got home, I removed my phone from my case just to wipe away any smudges on the back that may have been created during the replacement. To my horror, I instead, saw a large number of scratches on the back glass of the phone (Note 9 being an all glass back phone). I am pretty OCD when it comes to electronics and this is the most expensive phone I've ever owned. This phone lives in the case. I will remove it maybe once a month just to clean out any lint. Needless to say I was not happy, and immediately called the store and went back in. The man neither confirmed nor denied that he created the scratches, but instead, assured me that when it came time to trade in my phone for a new one (as part of the 30 month AT&T next program), if there were any issues, he would pay the remainder out of pocket. I hope I can hold him to it, but mostly I'm just disappointed in the lack of professionalism, and not even an apology. BE CAREFUL HAVING SCREEN PROTECTORS INSTALLED AT THIS STORE!!! WATCH THEM CLOSELY! TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!
- April 20, 20191 out of 5I cant tell you haw many things went wrong when switching carriers. you would think in wanted to win over new customers they would have switching carrier down but they don’t and they aren’t very good at doing anything. I have been in the store 3 times for a total of 15 hours. Finally my phone and apps are working correctly but her I am 3 billings in an every month I have to go into the store to correct the bill. Don’t even think about correcting the bill over the phone or expect any technical support. You can count on being transferred on less than then 5 times because everyone likes to pass the buck. After more than an hour on multiple occasions o gave up. Lastly I tried to give a good review for one of the staff but the review kept getting denied because of personal info. So here you go AT&T. This is all about you. You provide a horrible customer experience I would definite tell anyone I know to find any other carrier than AT&T for your phone provider.
- March 15, 20191 out of 5This store has the worse customer services, the representative were annoyed that I showed and needed help to set up my new phone ( We have a family plan for over 10 years on at&t) and never been treated this way before,The one person that kind of helped me, was eating, he kept eating and grab my phone for a second and said , nothing I can do.They made me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable.