AT&T Store Denver Independence Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Denver
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Denver?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Denver Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 4, 20205 out of 5Fantastic Customer Service! Wyatt V. and his manager completed a challenging new business account setup with several new devices for me. I had been in contact with at&t 611 and after 5 hrs on the phone with 10 customer service agents, and 2 "new business account specialists" 611 customer service could not manage to successfully get the new account setup, representatives I will say, could not seem to figure out how to do their jobs... Performing an account setup on the ATT.COM website is nearly IMPOSSIBLE due to the technical "issues" that are always plaguing the website. I say "challenging" due to how bad the 611 people mucked up my new account setup multiple times over multiple days.
I spent over 5 hrs on the phone with 611 customer service to end up in the 16th street at&t store and thankfully running into Wyatt, who went above and beyond to get my situation resolved. Wyatt kept me informed every step of the process, via text and phone calls, and didn't hold me hostage at the store all day. I would guess Wyatt had the better part of 4 hours into setting up my new cellular account as he had to undo the numerous problems 611 customer service created.
Top Notch, A++ Customer Service at the 16th street store and folks who actually know how to do their jobs well. Kudos to Wyatt and the 16th street Denver store manager for keeping a longtime AT&T customer from joining another cellular provider. Wyatt, you saved the day, thank you brother for reminding me why I chose AT&T 15 years ago.
- February 25, 20205 out of 5We had a very positive experience in this store - after a horrible experience in the Cherry Creek Store. Amanda kept our business when we were about to drop AT&T altogetherResponse from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hello Maria F We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to connect with you soon.
- February 26, 20195 out of 5The ppl where super nice, helpful and they had awesome ppl skills!! It was really nice to be treated really good!
- February 1, 20195 out of 5
- July 16, 20185 out of 5I brought my phone, needed an international SIM card and got it just like that!