AT&T Store Golden Golden
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Golden
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Golden?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Golden Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 4, 20205 out of 5Regarding the man Dan who put a review acting to be the victim, He called the store and called the worker a very insulting word. Hung up then came into store and asked the young man that was working if he was going to be the one that was going to get his butt kicked if he didn't get what he wanted. The young man then told him he would call the cops, and he flipped them off and left. So not only is that review not true and very false and also having the cops called on him, forcing him to speed off so he didn't get arrested. Take his review with a grain of salt.
- October 9, 20191 out of 5This is the first time being at an age of 60 I have ever rated anything of value. Being a 30 year ATT customer and being loyal as I am, I purchase my phones at your store over the last 5 years. I have purchased 5 phones in the last 3 years. Sunday morning at the Golden Store South Golden Road. I paid my phones off so I could purchase three new I-phones 11 pro or at least order them that day. I asked how much I could get on a trade in for my I-phone 10 and 10 max along with a 7.5 plus (might be a 7plus). The young woman who helped me told me three times that past models have no value and most people just keep their old phones for photo storage or they will give them to us. I called 611 and they said it was ludicrous statement. I thought so, Chris from a call to 611 ATT was supported but I am just frustrated that they strung me along for 3 days that a manger will call me back with in a few hours.
I purchased a lifetime screen protector with the phone. They do not have a supply chain and asked me to purchase a new manufacturer at the same promise they will replace the screen for the lifetime of the phone. Not true. The Managmemt has not reached out and I have been outraged that they can get away with this consumer nightmare of changing the goalpost. The young women took my call today and egg me into the store. I went in to have some answers to my Issues. The young man stared me down stoned faced and bated me with a smug smile and told me to leave or I will call the cops. I did not like this insult and told him so that he continued to harass me. I did tell the young lady not to lie to me as she was with a customer and told the customer that they move the goal post to get the most out of the customer :( I am really upset!!!!!!
- February 24, 20191 out of 5Sold unneeded accessories saying they were required as part of the promotion
- January 25, 20195 out of 5Outstanding service! Very Kind. Willing to go above what was expected to make sure everything was complete and I got what I asked for, nothing more or less.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5We went to the store in Alamosa Colorado since my son was home on break from college .. just got the run around... my son went back to college and stopped in your store to get a new phone, the service was amazing.... thank you