AT&T Store Grand Junction Mesa Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2424 Hwy 6 and 50
, CO 81505
USWe are located near Target.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Garfield's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Grand Junction
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Grand Junction?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Grand Junction Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 9, 20194 out of 5Great service: In and got phone working quickly. Unfortunately problem reappeared when I turned phone off and back on. Will have to go back.
- January 16, 20191 out of 5The girl working at the store who helped me had little to no interest in doing so. She was texting on her phone the entire time only to set down her phone when she had to do something on my new phone. She rushed me through the buying process without talking me through my phone. I was told I could go and all of my apps would load on my phone. I left trusting all of this, only to realize that wasn’t the case. Two hours went by and my apps hadn’t loaded any more, leaving me with incomplete downloads that I needed for my drive home. I called in to ask about it to which I wasn’t taken seriously. She informed me that I needed to be connected to WiFi, which would have been helpful before I left the store hours ago. I had to ask how to turn my phone off because I was never even told the basics of how to use my new phone. I had to find my way back to the store to connect to WiFi before I made my way home, an hour and a half of travel. The store manager + other associate didn’t acknowledge at all to say hi or see if everything was okay or ask why I had returned. I finally interrupted the sales associate at the register to ask a question and he barely answered me and was not friendly at all. That was the only time the store manager stepped in to help and even he wasn’t friendly. He helped me but flared at me while doing so. It was so uncomfortable and I cant recall a worse customer service experience I’be dealt with. When you’re buying a super expensive phone, it would be nice to have customer service that matches that. This store definitely does not have that. Next time, I’ll more than double my travel, making it four hours to the next closest AT+T store just to never go back to that store again.
- December 15, 20185 out of 5I asked the rep a question and he didn't seem to know the answer, and instead of giving me a wrong answer he called the manager to get a solution. I really appreciated that, rather then being lied to.
- November 6, 20185 out of 5Very knowledgeable about the products.I would recommend my friends.
- October 2, 20185 out of 5Great.Fixed my iPhone that wasn’t getting data anywhere.
More locations in the Grand Junction area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.