AT&T Store Grand Junction Mesa Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2424 Hwy 6 and 50
, CO 81505
We are located near Target.
Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers, staff and communities safe. We ask customers to use our self-service options by visiting att.com or download the myAT&T app to complete transactions like pay your bill, upgrade your device and buy accessories 24/7. This will help our stores serve critical customer needs.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Garfield
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Grand Junction Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Mesa Mall Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Grand Junction, CO. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Grand Junction, CO store located at 2424 Hwy 6 And 50! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.3 out of 5.0(13 Reviews)
- September 9, 20194 out of 5Great service: In and got phone working quickly. Unfortunately problem reappeared when I turned phone off and back on. Will have to go back.
- January 16, 20191 out of 5The girl working at the store who helped me had little to no interest in doing so. She was texting on her phone the entire time only to set down her phone when she had to do something on my new phone. She rushed me through the buying process without talking me through my phone. I was told I could go and all of my apps would load on my phone. I left trusting all of this, only to realize that wasn’t the case. Two hours went by and my apps hadn’t loaded any more, leaving me with incomplete downloads that I needed for my drive home. I called in to ask about it to which I wasn’t taken seriously. She informed me that I needed to be connected to WiFi, which would have been helpful before I left the store hours ago. I had to ask how to turn my phone off because I was never even told the basics of how to use my new phone. I had to find my way back to the store to connect to WiFi before I made my way home, an hour and a half of travel. The store manager + other associate didn’t acknowledge at all to say hi or see if everything was okay or ask why I had returned. I finally interrupted the sales associate at the register to ask a question and he barely answered me and was not friendly at all. That was the only time the store manager stepped in to help and even he wasn’t friendly. He helped me but flared at me while doing so. It was so uncomfortable and I cant recall a worse customer service experience I’be dealt with. When you’re buying a super expensive phone, it would be nice to have customer service that matches that. This store definitely does not have that. Next time, I’ll more than double my travel, making it four hours to the next closest AT+T store just to never go back to that store again.
- December 15, 20185 out of 5I asked the rep a question and he didn't seem to know the answer, and instead of giving me a wrong answer he called the manager to get a solution. I really appreciated that, rather then being lied to.
- November 6, 20185 out of 5Very knowledgeable about the products.I would recommend my friends.
- October 2, 20185 out of 5Great.Fixed my iPhone that wasn’t getting data anywhere.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.