AT&T Store Lone Tree Rmr Lincoln Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lone Tree
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lone Tree?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Lone Tree Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 28, 20201 out of 5If I could rate 0 I would. Very rude and unprofessional staff. We’ve been at this store twice, and both times we experienced the same treatment. I heard negative reviews before, but I did not Imagine for it to be this bad.
- January 28, 20205 out of 5I usually will write a review complaining, however, not this time. I have to say both Josh and Brandon were wonderful: patient, knowledgeable, helpful, and again, patient. Thanks for everything.Response from AT&TJanuary 28, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are pleased to have provided you with the service expected and a personalized experience. Thank you for coming into our location. We hope to see you soon and continue to fulfill your needs and services with AT&T.
- February 19, 20195 out of 5This is a SHOUT OUT to Steven and the other professional staff at the Lone Tree AT & T Store! They assisted my husband with getting a new I Phone and then I inherited my husbands phone. We are in our mid-sixties and NOT adept at nuances such email, contacts and photo transfers, they helped us with all of that. Painless!
- February 11, 20192 out of 5Terrible. The service was good but I bought a phone for my wife for Christmas which she now doesn’t want so asked if she could return or exchange the phone. The response was pretty rude and she was told no. I went down with the phone and said ok, then can I just switch to another color and I’ll take it. Again, no. After all this time with AT&T we are now looking to take our business somewhere else.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5Although we had to wait a long time for help because the store was crowded we had great service once we were helped.