AT&T Store Lone Tree The Vistas
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lone Tree
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lone Tree?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lone Tree Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 8, 20205 out of 5I wish I had ventured to the ATT store at Park Meadows Mall before now! Thank you Vince for your very personable, quick, patient, and “witty” help! I had been to 2 other ATT stores in the area only to spend OVER an hour and walk away frustrated. I’m a psychotherapist and I watched this store’s staff with their customers and with each other. They were kind, patient, and seemed to have fun with each other. Vince was a sweetheart in that he wanted to make sure his “elderly” client before me made it out the door safely—how sweet. Then he immediately picked up my humor and was quite the “witty guy” and yet respectful of me as a “senior citizen”. I saw him go above and beyond, not just fit me but for other guests as well. Thank you!
- July 22, 20205 out of 5Had a great experience working with Zee there! Had a ton of issues with a locked line on my account and he assisted me for quite a while working through an upgrade and fixing my account.Response from AT&TAugust 18, 2020Hi Alex B. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- April 21, 20195 out of 5
- July 31, 20185 out of 5Was upgrading phones and had already gone to one Authorized Retailer, and another AT&T Store in one evening. Once I opened my phone box, I found that the button was defective. The guys in Lone Tree were friendly and attentive, and were able to sort out my issue.
- June 24, 20185 out of 5Shawn, the Customer Service Rep we had the pleasure of working with was great. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and detailed oriented combined with a pleasant and friendly disposition. He took his time and was genuinely interested in helping us find what was best for us. He worked with us and helped us navigate the many options associated with various AT&T plans. It was a pleasure working with him.