AT&T Store Parker Parker Crown Pointe
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Parker
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Parker?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Parker Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 17, 20205 out of 5Went to another AT&T store and got no help. Came into this Parker store and was greeted by Mary. She was very friendly, patient and knowledgeable. I had a problem connecting my hotspot to my computer. The problem was not my phone. Mary gave me a print out of instructions to reset my computer. She went beyond the normal service I expected. I highly recommend both this store and Mary.
- August 3, 20205 out of 5Dawn S. was beyond patient and pleasant, especially when dealing with unhelpful AT&T technical and account support far away in distant call centers. Her calm and supportive personality made our 2-hour wait not so bad. ThanksResponse from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hello Larry, our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 2, 20201 out of 5My sister and I had the most awful experience at this store. We were there for almost 3 hours setting up a new business plan. While we were there, the person who was helping us took several personal calls and was swearing while I had my 2 year old with me. That should have been a sign that we should run, but we were already over an hour in so we stayed. What a mistake. They had told us we would get a $500 credit towards a new phone each, then, again after about an hour and a half in, they told us they made a mistake and we wouldn't get a credit at all. We still went through with the plan because the monthly cost was the least we had been quoted by any other phone service. Now, 6 weeks later, we received our first bill and it's double the cost they told us it would be. I've talked to three different customer service representatives over the phone and they've told me there's no way to get the bill to the $150 mark, which is what this store told us it would be. The person I talked to on the phone said, verbatim, "sometimes the people in the stores lie just to try to get you to sign up" What? How is that an acceptable practice in 2020? We wanted to cancel but were told that since we are past 30 days since we signed our contract, we'd have to pay for our phones in full before cancelling. So, we are stuck with this awful company until our contract expires. Do yourself a favor and listen to your gut where we did not. This is not an ethical company and we are very disappointed in our service.
- January 18, 20205 out of 5Dennis is amazingResponse from AT&TJanuary 23, 2020Hello John, we certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- January 13, 20205 out of 5Dennis was absolutely wonderful. He was patient & kind. He explained everything so in depth & made me feel so at ease.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2020Hi Christa, our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.