AT&T Store Thornton Grant Court
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
9894 Grant St
, CO 80229
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Denver - Boulder's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Thornton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Thornton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Thornton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 18, 20211 out of 5Worst service ever , I have been with the Bell system for 50 years, when AT&T was only long distance, thru all if it I have had great setvice. I am going with a different service for cheaper rates only. Friday the 15th of January, I went in to have my ohone unlocked, guy said 24 to 48 hours to have it done, I recieved text saying so. I went in today monday January 18th 72 hours later , I still have no phone service, I raised my voice and was thrown out by the supervisor. He threatened to call the police and have me arrested. Never had anything like this happen to me .
- January 6, 20211 out of 5If I could give this company zero stars I would. I never complain but I would like to share my experience with AT&T. This company is a complete ripoff, STAY AWAY !!!!there are better carriers, this company will juice up your bank account, and customer service line has no sympathy for you, all they want is to "STEAL' your money. when I first got my cell phone service in August with my own device (did not finance) I was told $50 a month + TAX according to Jaime my sales person. I asked Jaime twice " its $50 a month & it wont change correct?" he said "YES". Liess...... August $61.75, September $229.82, September again $99.55, October $50.66, November $81.10, December $169.20... lol "BYe". Remember my service was just one phone line and I did not finance a device.When I call Customer line 3 times to see what was going on with my billing, they always had an excuse for everything, none of their extra charges made sense. According to them I had the highest plan (Full Unlimited) one that I never agreed to.Even if I did agreed to full Unlimited so not worth it, went camping with my parents (they have Simple mobile) they had full service the whole time & I did not.$90 a month is not worth your time or your money. Its not an honest company, wish I had never made this mistake. Save your Money, their are a lot of honest carriers out there with better service
- February 29, 20205 out of 5GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE EMPLOYEE
- July 11, 20193 out of 5Very poor service. Was understaffed and few questions I had were adequately answered. Will go with another company when I get my next phone.
- July 16, 20185 out of 5They were helpful will probably go back and get the iPad but will wait gave me good information will def go back
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.