AT&T Store Bloomfield Bloomfield
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Bloomfield
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bloomfield?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bloomfield Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 29, 20201 out of 5It was the worst experience! I wish I would have looked at the reviews. Do not do business here. The manager Gloria, sold me two Iphone 11 pros with a proposed $999 credit per phone on a new line. I came to find out that it was only $700 per phone after I left the store. I got scammed. Don't make my mistake.
- September 16, 20201 out of 5This store is the worst along with the employees. They lie and have no clue how to deliver great customer service. I've been to this store 4 times to hear bs excuses as to why they can't do their job. I have an account in good standings and it seems the employees are more worried about sitting on their butts oppose to making the store money. I said I was never coming here again and after this week f bs I'm done. I will make it my job to promote people not to come to this store. Please hire some decent employees and maybe the store won't be empty 80% of the time.
- May 26, 20202 out of 5The older lady with glasses was awesome with customer support. The young lady with a serious attitude problem and lime green hair was horrible and I will make it my job to never enter this store again. Shes rude and knows nothing about the job. I usually dont post negativity but this was one of the worst experiences Ive ever had. Good luckResponse from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Lisa, H This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- May 18, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible customer service. Very unprofessional staff.Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello A Rios This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. Hope to see you again soon and that you receive a proper welcome!
- February 23, 20201 out of 5Okay. So this evening, I was with my 2 children, one of them wanting a new phone, the other hoping to get an upgrade.Anyway, I asked if I could get an upgrade and a new phone, but here's where it starts.the girl said to us, we couldn't get one nor an upgrade due to that particular AT&T not being a "corporate store".After, she said to me, "Yep, we're f**** great", after i said that the point that it's a phone store and we couldn't buy a phone.Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hello RT s This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Is there a way for us to contact you so that we can address this matter further?