AT&T Store Canton The Shoppes at Farmington Valley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Canton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Canton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Canton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 13, 20211 out of 5Yesterday, 2/12 at 11:45 am I stopped into the AT&T store in Canton, CT. I was extremely disappointed in the service to upgrade my phone to an iPhone 12 PRO MAX. The salesmen were unprofessional, from never looking up from their phones when we entered the store to unprofessional dress of ripped jeans to mumbling and rapidly firing off questions. Please note the store had one other customer. After spending considerable time answering upsell questions I was disappointed to find they had no iPhone 12 PRO MAX in stock and was told they could not check other close stores that they could only provide me with a phone number to call. Leaving I made them aware of our dissatisfaction and received a fresh response. I immediately went to the busy Bishop Corner Store in West Hartford and Felix pleasantly greeted us and went above and beyond to ensure we had a good experience, the phone was readily available and he even made us laugh. AT&T you can do better to have consistent service and have more associates like Felix. Felix saved you a customer yesterday and I will continue to visit his store which was vibrant, welcoming with impeccable service.
- February 9, 20215 out of 5Carson and Eric were knowledgeable about AT&T services and I-phones. Courteous and quick service. Would definitely recommend this store.Response from AT&TFebruary 15, 2021Hello Jean M. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are excited that Carson and Eric met all your expectations and look forward to assisting you again soon!!! Thank you for choosing AT&T Canton!
- November 12, 20201 out of 5Absolutely the worst customer service. We walked in asking about upgrading an android. We were greeted with “I’m an apple expert”. He was in conversation on his phone and annoy that we were bothering him. So, we went from the Canton, Ct store to the Torrington store where we were positively greeted and all questions answered by a qualified sales person. Thank you, Steve Harbist. Absolutely don’t go to the Canton store. The
“sales people “ are the worst I’ve ever met.Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2020Hello Gary B. Your experience in our store matters to us. I apologize for the poor visit and it will be addressed immediately by management. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 5, 20201 out of 5Manager is lazy.Response from AT&TNovember 6, 2020Hello Robert C. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. I am sorry for the poor experience and it will be fixed immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 5, 20201 out of 5If I could rate it as a negative 5 stars I would do so. This store by their negligence ended up costing me an extra $100.00. They knew right from the beginning that there was an ATT error, but did not take the proper steps to correct the problem. After 2 hours on the phone eith customer service, and another 2 hours in the store, all they did was correct their orginal error, but since it took overnight to correct it in their system, the promotion period ended and they did nothing for us. Dont go to this store ever. When we came in, they told us to call 611 after we had just talked to customer service earlier in the afternoon. Any other store wpuld have called the customer service area that ATT has for the stores. This store manager was too lazy to do the work for his customers. Never go to this store in Canton, CT...There has to be better run stores anywhere else.Response from AT&TNovember 6, 2020Hello Robert C. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. I am sorry for the poor experience and it will be addressed immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.