AT&T Store New London New London
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New London
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New London?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New London Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 4, 20215 out of 5Sung from at & t is extremely efficient. I was in and out and received great customer service. From start to finish I walked out satisfied and happy with my purchase.Response from AT&TJanuary 5, 2021Hi Emma H. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- January 4, 20215 out of 5Chris was very informative and helpful when i went in to ask about switching my cable provider. I came back bought a package the next day and I’m very pleased with the service. Thank you, Chris!Response from AT&TJanuary 5, 2021Hi Katrina M.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Hope to see you again!
- October 18, 20205 out of 5Jess and Chris are always awesome, I never have to worry about anything when I go to see those two. I could never function without her and her teamResponse from AT&TOctober 18, 2020Hi Liyah P. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- September 16, 20201 out of 5Last night the store employee tried to rob us by pulling a bait and switch. Ordered a 128gb phone. Tried to sell us 64gb and when caught proceeded to say we had to pay him $55 dollars to get the phone we wanted. And to escalate things some barrel chested kid came out with a puffed chest. Trying to intimidate. When I called them on intimidation and lying and the bait and switch. It was not until I threatened to call the cops that they honored our original deal. If this is how att does business, or condones this type of behavior, I hope not. Trying to reach anyone at att to help is impossible. So insulated. What ever happened to customer service. Guess it went out the door when Covid came in. Not over by any means.
- July 30, 20205 out of 5Great customer service will was great.Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi Matthew leonard. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.