AT&T Store New London New London
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for New London
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New London?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New London Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 18, 20205 out of 5Jess and Chris are always awesome, I never have to worry about anything when I go to see those two. I could never function without her and her teamResponse from AT&TOctober 18, 2020Hi Liyah P. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- September 16, 20201 out of 5Last night the store employee tried to rob us by pulling a bait and switch. Ordered a 128gb phone. Tried to sell us 64gb and when caught proceeded to say we had to pay him $55 dollars to get the phone we wanted. And to escalate things some barrel chested kid came out with a puffed chest. Trying to intimidate. When I called them on intimidation and lying and the bait and switch. It was not until I threatened to call the cops that they honored our original deal. If this is how att does business, or condones this type of behavior, I hope not. Trying to reach anyone at att to help is impossible. So insulated. What ever happened to customer service. Guess it went out the door when Covid came in. Not over by any means.
- July 30, 20205 out of 5Great customer service will was great.Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi Matthew leonard. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- February 26, 20195 out of 5I have always received professional and friendly service from the staff at this location. Feel as if I always get an honest answer or approach to whatever request I bring in.
- December 27, 20181 out of 5Went to this store to buy my mother a new phone for Christmas. Specifically told the sales rep. NOT to activate the phone as it was a Christmas present. Needless to say, he activated the phone and had to give it to her before Christmas. I also changed over my service which did not get done properly and I was in this store for nearly 3 hrs. Luckily I was able to restore all of the info on my phone as it was all erased. I bought a screen protector for my moms phone which seemed like it didnt properly fit. Tried moving it around and it still didnt fit properly. My mother goes back to this store and the same sales rep. Refuses to replace the screen protector. As I continued to talk on the phone, he gives the phone back to my mother and cuts me off. VERY UNPROFFESSIONAL and VERY POOR SERVICE. All I wanted was a new screen protector to replace the faulty one for the Christmas present I bought for my mother. I WILL NEVER shop in this store again as my experience there was not a good one. 2 THUMBS DOWN.