AT&T Store New Milford Litchfield Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New Milford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 16, 20191 out of 5Very, very bad customer service delivered at the hands of the technical sales associate and store manager. I will be filing a complaint with customer service and the BBB. Was lectured at by the associate and demoralized in front of other customers. Here are the details: I had a scheduled appointment to pickup an online order and was forced to wait for 45 minutes. When a walk-in came in and they attended to them while I was still waiting, I confronted the associate with fact that I had an appointment. He said "Your wait is no different that what you would experience at any other mobility store and that if you were at a barber shop it would be the same. You would have to wait until other customers were finished even if you had an appointment." Their treatment was disrespectful, rude, and arrogant. We will be looking at other mobile service providers as a result.Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2019Hello Lorraine L We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 1, 20195 out of 5We went in to drop a line and came out with two phones! Anthony worked hard to get us everything we needed (wanted) and was very patient explaining it all to us. There was a snafu with the phones and he had to get assistance and even then, Anthony kept coming over to give us an update and to let us know what was going on. I felt very informed and confident of the new phone when we left.
- December 21, 20181 out of 5After speaking with ATT about deals on an upgrade I went to store. The gentleman who “assisted” me looked in computer, determined I’d gotten mis-information and totally lost interest in me. He seemed beyond bored with his job. Luckily I later got back to ATT and was informed about an incredible deal on upgrading 3 phones. Will skip store in the future.
- December 15, 20185 out of 5Thea man who met with me worked on the iPhone and my iPad for nearly two hours. He was able to restore all the functioning and gave me good advice on what to do next/. And there was no charge! I am very impressed!
- November 6, 20181 out of 5Not helpful at all. Didn’t answer questions in a “easy to understand” way or sometimes, not at all. Very disappointed.