AT&T Store New Milford Litchfield Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for New Milford
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New Milford?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New Milford Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 17, 20205 out of 5The best experience I have ever had, since being with At&t. The store manager Teipla and Wilson were so friendly and knowledgeable would highly recommend.Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Olga B. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 16, 20191 out of 5Very, very bad customer service delivered at the hands of the technical sales associate and store manager. I will be filing a complaint with customer service and the BBB. Was lectured at by the associate and demoralized in front of other customers. Here are the details: I had a scheduled appointment to pickup an online order and was forced to wait for 45 minutes. When a walk-in came in and they attended to them while I was still waiting, I confronted the associate with fact that I had an appointment. He said "Your wait is no different that what you would experience at any other mobility store and that if you were at a barber shop it would be the same. You would have to wait until other customers were finished even if you had an appointment." Their treatment was disrespectful, rude, and arrogant. We will be looking at other mobile service providers as a result.Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2019Hello Lorraine L We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 1, 20195 out of 5We went in to drop a line and came out with two phones! Anthony worked hard to get us everything we needed (wanted) and was very patient explaining it all to us. There was a snafu with the phones and he had to get assistance and even then, Anthony kept coming over to give us an update and to let us know what was going on. I felt very informed and confident of the new phone when we left.
- December 21, 20181 out of 5After speaking with ATT about deals on an upgrade I went to store. The gentleman who “assisted” me looked in computer, determined I’d gotten mis-information and totally lost interest in me. He seemed beyond bored with his job. Luckily I later got back to ATT and was informed about an incredible deal on upgrading 3 phones. Will skip store in the future.
- December 15, 20185 out of 5Thea man who met with me worked on the iPhone and my iPad for nearly two hours. He was able to restore all the functioning and gave me good advice on what to do next/. And there was no charge! I am very impressed!