AT&T Store Stafford Springs Stafford Springs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stafford Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stafford Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stafford Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20201 out of 5AWFUL STORE! the salesman ED lied to me about costs and then told me that everything will be reduced on the NEXT monthly bill, when it is too late to return the product. What a liar. He did everything wrong and refuses to correct it. The company is unable to make the corrections either and it costs me $50/month when it was supposed to REDUCE my monthly fee. TERRIBLE SERVICE!
- September 16, 20201 out of 5TERRIBLE! This store lied to me about annual contract fees, about time to seek a refund and about discounts I never got. Worst AT&T store I've ever dealt with. I will never return!
- June 9, 20205 out of 5Katy gave excellent customer service and walked through the plan and saved me some money!!
Highly recommend this store!Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Gina S Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- November 15, 20191 out of 5Extremely dishonest. They have totally messed up my account and just talk in circles lie to me upon each of my six visits trying to fix the problems they never get back to you and just tell you whatever they can to get you out of the store. I’ve also spent 2 hours on the phone with customer care to no avail I was told that they store must resolve the issues I’m tired of wasting my time. I’ve been a customer for a long time and have never been treated like this. What am I supposed to do?