AT&T Store Vernon Talcottville Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
135 Talcottville Rd
, CT 06066
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Vernon. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Vernon
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Vernon?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Vernon Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 12, 20195 out of 5Both of the store representatives were extremely helpful
- October 13, 20181 out of 5I am having a lot of trouble with my phone and have been to the store several times. One day I visited 4x. They can’t seem to fix. I was frustrated but I wear hearing aides so also talk a little louder. The manager told me “we are here doing a service for you and if you don’t like it you can leave the door you came in”. I have been an AT&T customer 20 years and pay for 4 lines... wow. Finally, I was told to go to a “corporate AT&T Store for help”. What that means he explained is this one in Vernon is privately owned. So in other words folks, don’t waste your time there.
- October 2, 20185 out of 5This was a purchase of my first smartphone. The store associates effectively helped me chose the appropriate device and accessories, and to get my smartphone up and running.
- June 19, 20181 out of 5Recently I accidentally dropped my phone in some water and had to quickly find a new one. I Googled and found this location very close to where I live and saw that it was closing for the day pretty soon. I hurried down and made it there five minutes before their posted closing time. The associate watched me pull in and locked the door as I was getting out of my vehicle. I was shocked at this horrible customer service. Why would you close five minutes before the posted time and definitely why would you do that while watching a customer get out of their vehicle?
- June 4, 20185 out of 5Service was fast and polite. The rep was knowledgeable and helpful.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.