AT&T Store Winsted Shops at Ledgebrook
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
200 New Hartford Rd
, CT 06098
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Winsted
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Winsted?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Winsted Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 12, 20201 out of 5Awful, I was treated terribly by Osmond and he basically threw me out of the store. My mother bought a new phone the day before and barely any of her info was transferred correctly. I went down to the store after my mom called and tried to find out what she could do and he rudely told her he could not deal with it, he was too busy, and that “everyone who has an Apple knows how to transfer their data” and hung up. I just wanted to help figure out what we could do to get her new phone that she just purchased from that Winsted store up and running for her work week on Monday. Despite the fact there were no other customers in the store he did not give the slightest effort to provide any sort of customer service or advice. He told me it was above his “pay grade” to help me. He also told me some awful personal insults after I asked if I could speak to his supervisor. After which he told me to leave and he refused to help me. I left the store severely emotionally a wreck. I don’t know what’s going on internally at this store but there was zero professionalism and zero regard for manners or how to treat customers. My mother and myself have been going to this store since it was Cingular back in the early 2000’s. If you are getting a new phone and might need some help with the transfer of data you may be better off going to a corporate store either in Torrington or Canton.
- October 14, 20201 out of 5If you value honesty and integrity in a business, do not shop here! They do not honor their promotions, and you will pay far more than what they promise. Do yourself a favor and call ATT directly.
- July 1, 20205 out of 5I’ve been an AT&T customer for over 12 years. The sales manger Mathew was very helpful and friendly. I told him what I was looking for and he made sure I got what I needed without spending a fortune. Great customer service!
- February 24, 20205 out of 5Best experience I’ve had with my phone service. Hands down. Mathew went above and beyond and took care of everything I needed. Wish I found this place sooner. Highly recommend!
- November 27, 20195 out of 5Osman was very friendly and went way out of his way to help upgrade and setup my phone.
More locations in the Winsted area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.